bpm change deletes notes at end of song

Xstatic

Question

I know I had this issue in the past and got it to work but i cant remember how. I am working on a 16 minute song and near the start the bpm is 212 and then about half way through it changes to 124 bpm and this cause the notes at the end of the song to pass the end of the song and they just delete from eof.  I tried putting a anchor at the end of the song and it just removes it when I change the bpm to 124.  Could someone tell me how to change the bpm without it deleting the notes that pass the end or how to make it so it stretches past the end without deleting.

3 answers to this question

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kkmi2od01xmomjs/dante_inferno.rar

I put the song and guitar pro and save file in a rar wasnt sure what files u would need.  I skipped ahead in the song and changed the bpm and that seemed to be enough to stop the end from cutting off so I figured out a way so not sure if you still wanted to toy around with it or not but there it is.  I probably was just doing things weird it wouldnt be the first time.