Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 266

Gamut

Admittedly I didn't have the motivation this week to really practice as much as I should have and when I did, I just couldn't get my fingers to do what they should.  One can only play riff-repeater for so long . . . :)

So, best I managed was a mere 88.6% on Beginner Lead path:

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/964230428554198885/5435ABD83979AC8135D170AFE5F88AA1343CF6E6/

Hi u all!

I have a doubt... may i post only my score at intermediate bass?

Another doubt: for example, If i post an screenshot of an score of 99% on a intermediate bass yesterday, and post  today an score of 100% on same song, will this last score be accepted and the previous be rejected?

Sorry bad english...

Tx!

Hi u all!

Another doubt: for example, If i post an screenshot of an score of 99% on a intermediate bass yesterday, and post  today an score of 100% on same song, will this last score be accepted and the previous be rejected?

Sorry bad english...

Tx!

Hi mate, welcome!

To clarify, the mods will accept your best score from Score Attack if you hit 100% if you can't make 100% then you will be judged on accuracy percentage. So basically you can post as many times as you like, the mods will take your best result.

I hope this helps, I'm sure a mod will come and clear it up better than I can.

Hi u all!

Another doubt: for example, If i post an screenshot of an score of 99% on a intermediate bass yesterday, and post today an score of 100% on same song, will this last score be accepted and the previous be rejected?

Sorry bad english...

Tx!

Hi mate, welcome!

To clarify, the mods will accept your best score from Score Attack if you hit 100% if you can't make 100% then you will be judged on accuracy percentage. So basically you can post as many times as you like, the mods will take your best result.

I hope this helps, I'm sure a mod will come and clear it up better than I can.

Thank you a lot!