Muse - Plug in baby

Wallerz

Question

Hi, I'm new to custom forge and am amazed by all the CDLC on here. I am trying to download "plug in Baby" by Muse but when I click in the download it just takes me to another page and there is no where to download it from. To me it looks like it is an official DLC as it says it was made by Ubisoft but I cannot find it in the official DLC on steam. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks

3 answers to this question

Muse - Plug in Baby was on disc content/part of the setlist for the original Rocksmith, so if you wanna play it on Rocksmith 2014 you gonna have to buy the import tool which is listed on the steam store page for Rocksmith 2014.

• Like 1

Bassist, currently learning guitar.
Big fan of 70's Hardrock, 80's heavymetal and cheesy hairmetal

My CDLC's

Muse - Plug in Baby was on disc content/part of the setlist for the original Rocksmith, so if you wanna play it on Rocksmith 2014 you gonna have to buy the import tool which is listed on the steam store page for Rocksmith 2014

Do I need to own the original rocksmith game as well?