How to create dynamic difficulty by hand

Yojimbo1989

Question

3 answers to this question

• Administrator

I haven't yet put something together for it as a lot of the decision as to what to delete first and all between each level is left to interpretation and is to be determined on a song per song basis which makes it a bit more complicated to write but i can probably put a first thing together this week if you really want it.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

I haven't yet put something together for it as a lot of the decision as to what to delete first and all between each level is left to interpretation and is to be determined on a song per song basis which makes it a bit more complicated to write but i can probably put a first thing together this week if you really want it.

Yes, please

• Administrator

Update the section regarding DD to a first draft : http://customsforge.com/index.php/topic/35318-cdlc-creation-for-rocksmith-2014-remastered/?p=262586

feel free to ask any question, this is the thing that comes to mind at first but i might have missed some stuff that i think are obvious or just forgot about.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity