Guiagge

Question

Hi.

I have been doing tabs for myself and I have the "habit" of only playing songs on standart tuning.

When a song is on other tuning I would simply arrange it so the lower notes would go one octave higher, and stuff like that.

The problem is that I want to share my tabs with people, but I know that there will be people bitching 'cause of my tabs. I used to have a Youtube channel of "bass tabs" and when I posted some in standart tuning that were not people started posting things like "Your tab is wrong", "You don't know how this song is", even thought I CLEARLY say that I changed the whole shit and the original bassline is not like that, not only on video descriptions but on the channel description also. For example this tab: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMBKOwL_MhY. I used to receive lots of comments like that (not really lots but considering how few people saw the videos...).

I also like to arrange other instrument part into guitar and bass tabs. Like that cool violin intro or the keyboard outro you see in some songs.

Can I post like these right here? I would put some kind of tag in the end of the song name or in the album name (like "Bulls On Parade [sTD TUNING]"). I also would like to know if my songs will get deleted if I post some that is Rocksmith official DLC, like if I make an arrangement of "Go with the Flow" with part of the lead and part of the rhythm guitar, ala Guitar Hero.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet