Two Computers Local Multiplayer

JazzD

Hi guys, long time no see.

Lately I've been introducing some friends to RS so we can play together when we hang out. We were only two musicians at the begining but most of the crew started getting into it so now we take turns while the other drink and sing as if it were some karaoke.

I  was wondering if it were possible to sync two computers so we get to play four at a time. It would be nice to have some sort of mod that let you control both computers to start at the exact same time, and this could be extended to other games such as DTXMania or FoF to include the so long requested drums (or keyboards).

In the meantime I think I'll get the second computer muted and divide the guitar signal to send it to an amp, but still I think is an idea worth sharing that could have potential, so what's your thoughts?

Cheers

• Like 1

I've found a programme called input director which may be able to let you control 2 PC's at once and sync the input using something called mirror mode although I haven't used it so i'm not sure how it works. Also the songs may load at different speeds so you'd have to restart song one both have loaded to sync them up

Rodman also did a tutorial for syncing your dlc folder which may be useful.

Hope this was somewhat useful

• Like 2

Ea3cCUQ.png                                                                   「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」                                         Gh59blB.png

Utsu-P Discography                                           Modding thread (dead)                                        1000 songs hype

• 1 month later...

ya kinda sucks the game only lets u have 2 players..be sweet if u could add more to one pc..hell I have 7 unused usb ports..so potentally I could have a mic,bass,and 2 guitars and still have 3 extra ports...but RS should make it so u could have at least 4 players...and my xbox1 has 4 usb ports...so what the hell

• 3 weeks later...
  • Rocksmith Championship Organizer

I think this way will work if you have 2 pcs with the same performance - so same loading times, though when you gotta retune before songs that will be a pain again.

And yes - you shoud use a synced dlc folder (see my sig) on those pcs.

Yes, again - it´s a tragedy how ubisoft cares about multiplayer in RS. for example - go play a playlist together - the accuracy of the song is not even visible for player 2 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). That was about the only thing i was hoping to get improvements in "remastered" but - no. No updates on that, nothing.

I play together with a fried once a week, sometimes we are 3 or 4, and yes - where the hell is that 4 player splitscreen!

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.