LOW DISTORTION (weird tone change)

Cereal killer

Question

Hi people   :)

Some songs start with the clean and sounds pretty high and when the distortion part comes ....it gets really low (it sucks a bit....cause it should be the opposite effect).
For example "Little One" from Highly Suspects  or "The Pretender" from Foo Fighters.

I have been noticing this issue in so many songs and I am not sure if there is anything I am doing wrong or something I must config....

Thanks in advance!!!

1 answer to this question

I have experiences this kind of changes (that the guitar sounds REALLY low on some expecific songs)

and the only way I have figured out to fix it is by changing the pedal applied (pressing 1 or 2 on the keyboard)

What I wonder.....is some kind of problem of the CDLC configuration or it is something from my own configuration?

Lastly I have started practicing with bass and mostly of the songs it happens too..... :(