Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 263

Rodman

Ok, I'm done with the Jazz chords. I'm having a hard time with half ass learning songs and not finishing them. I'm hoping that next weeks songs motivate.

vKScMDf.jpg

I took a try at Iron Maiden, somewhat over my head but I might give it a few more plays.

vNKmFt7.jpg

• Like 1

Was making no progress, then switched guitars and bam!  My strat has 10s, and I switched to my Gretch that I'm running 8s on.  My Gretch is a hollow body so I have to play it lighter, so maybe that is why.  Or its just a jazz guitar and said "I got this, just keep your fingers out of the way!"

LUQPt3r.jpg

• Like 1

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

so frustrating watching all the scores creeping up and i had no time to play.....again,

anyway its the weekend so here's some scores.

first up it's Amy, another legend gone too soon, bless her,

Bass

s9b6a1jcrp9up696g.jpg

then lead, which i struggled with recognition but with a little fine tuning and patience......

p4jw9ayrh1y2hby6g.jpgOpen everyday chords will not beat me  :P

Jonny B Goode next,

i was no good last time we played this and i'm not much better now

3456r0c3dwnoa8d6g.jpg

ouchie

Other Friday night plays.....

4rfczjcxgfhtlte6g.jpg

ah yes this makes me feel like riding bare arsed through Epping forest on my trusty steed with a broadsword and a flagon of ale  :blink:

1eenl171glz1kk26g.jpgAchieved with a string change in the first 1/4 

y8lbr9sqm6yvvt16g.jpgSurprisingly catchy, but i don't like the Rythm 

• Like 1

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Oh, it's also physically hurting me in the lead version! Not as addictive as the bass line though.

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week263/lead/a01.png

First try. Didn't even skim it through. Luckily it was close enough to rhythm to get decent performance. The whole solo part pretty much went past me while I was figuring out which frets my guitar even has.

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week263/lead/m01.png

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

I'm done for the week. I actually think Masterclass bass is easier than Inter. Well it's not easy, but less difficult in my opinion. Having said that, I can't 100% either of them! I won't be coming first on anything, for yet another week in a row. Probably lucky if I get 2nd place. 

Also, no point posting lead beginner, can't even break 70%

251d4dab-f48c-4d7b-9257-2902a3eb95b2-ori
d12bec79-f520-4c72-a4cb-90fa00d97a3a-ori

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Had a good run at Iron Maiden rhythm yesterday, game crashed just before score screen and then tried again. Had a rage-quit moment and now I can't get past white screen in rocksmith. Shame! I was really enjoying playing that hell-of-a-song! I've spent over 8 hours (updating, reinstalling, hitting my head against the wall) so far trying to get it to work again, but nothing helps. I hope this is not the end of my rocksmith career :(

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

Had a good run at Iron Maiden rhythm yesterday, game crashed just before score screen and then tried again. Had a rage-quit moment and now I can't get past white screen in rocksmith. Shame! I was really enjoying playing that hell-of-a-song! I've spent over 8 hours (updating, reinstalling, hitting my head against the wall) so far trying to get it to work again, but nothing helps. I hope this is not the end of my rocksmith career :(

maybe a recent song you have downloaded??