Rocksmith 2014 on sale at Uplay 29.99 PC and all Ver.

avdocatwork

Question

7 answers to this question

Rocksmith 2014 on sale at Uplay. I downloaded the PC version no cable for 29.99 + Tax to steam last night and will try it out this evening. All other versions are on sale too.

Later, avdocatwork

a side question for this new guy, who's only played RS on XBOX, what is this steam or steam key thing???

would much appreciate it if you'd be so kind as to explain that...Thanks!

I ask because looking at all the CDLCs here I am going to get a copy of the RS2014 for my PC

• Administrator

Steam is a third party program to buy/play game. Rocksmith needs you to use this program to run and the key is what you use to activate the game on steam if you didn't buy it directly from steam.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

I have been playing Rocksmith 2014 for a few weeks now, and really like the improvements over Rocksmith 2012. I transferred over all my Rocksmith 2012 songs and my previous purchased DLC's over to Rocksmith 2014. Now I just pick out a bunch of songs and go into continuous play mode for an hour and a half, then do it all over again. RS 2014 is AWESOME!!

Ok thanks to all who submit the songs for the downloads. First I'm rather new at doing this so some help getting these songs into the game for my PC. Do I just copy them into the file where all the songs are located after purchasing cherub rock if that's required?

Thanks for anybody's help in this matter.

~roon

Ok thanks to all who submit the songs for the downloads. First I'm rather new at doing this so some help getting these songs into the game for my PC. Do I just copy them into the file where all the songs are located after purchasing cherub rock if that's required?

Thanks for anybody's help in this matter.

~roon

Read everything in this topic: http://customsforge.com/topic/901-how-to-use-custom-dlcs-in-rs2014/

You can also watch this video: http://customsforge.com/topic/4776-video-guide-how-to-use-cdlc-in-rocksmith-2014-pc/

Not a bad sale, i'm hoping it'll be even cheaper when the Steam Summer Sale comes around.

The cheapest it's been recently is £15.99 with a voucher from Gamefly I think it was where I got mine a few weeks back. Other than that a month ago it was £19.99 on GMG and at Amazon.co.uk.

I'm betting it'll be knocked down in the steam summer sale, I usually cover them on the avforums pc gaming section so I'll know when it's at it's best price and make a post in here. Hopefully it'll 50% off for those that don't have it, maybe 66% knowing Steam on a daily/flash deal.... Hopefully the same for the official dlc too.

tris