List of Crashers, jammers, dead toners, and MISC problems

lahelio

Question

So, I have played some songs and I have gradually moved all “problematic” songs (for me) to another "waiting for fix folder", and also added those song to a list. Songs wait fix done by, me or charter, or third party...
I try to download all songs including upgrades, and play songs in random (only guitar parts (lead, rhyhtm) (Can test emulated bass too). Not afraid of Dead Tones, play them through amp. Modifying my list continuously...

Note that: Being "problematic" song for me, doesn't mean that charter have done something wrong.

There are errors on my list, due to mistakes i do, lack of time, abudance of song + updates... but that's why I listed it in public, to make it more accurate, faster updated… Also thought list could possibly be helpful for others. Many issues, are in many cases already known by charter, but charters do not want or can't do fix changes, and thats okNo action required for charters.

Issues that charter will not know should be reported to charterCharter then decides what to do... 
this should be just check list... to avoid "problems", fix "problems"... whatever 

List was mentioned to be only personal, making list updates if you find list useful and i find you helpful.  :)

And for all charters in or out of my list... thank you for your hard work. Its been such a pleasure to play all different kind of music. Hat on, hat off... 

Before u continue to list.. U should know !!!...

Crash: 

"Normal" Song crashes are quite rare. About 1/400 song will crash nowdays after you done "basic things" right, AND removed or fixed same namers.

If you crash very often/always read this basic help first.http://customsforge....dlcs-in-rs2014/

Default Crash (most common crash, if nothing mentioned then it crash like this) 

"NO BROADWAY" style crash; game freezes when you try to launch song. 

if your guitar is tuned, Game freezes, before you ever see "broadway". No error messages.

If guitar is not tuned, Game can freeze, so that no broadway seen, only blank with amps. No error Messages.

You have to force restart game. Audio unplugged message if you alt + Tab.
This is also way how same namers mostly crash, but their Fix is totally different, Same name Fix also works much better, 100%.

Error Report crash (if mentioned "error report" crash like this)
"Error Report" style crash reports error and goes back to desktop as you try to launch song.

Crash Middle (if mentioned "crash middle" then it crash like this)

"Crash Middle" style crash; occurs suddenly during song "in middle of song". Game stops working after error report, or goes sudden to desktop..
Notes for middle crashers:

- Always crash on same spot, if played 100%

- Can Work if not played at all, or "badly". as if there is "crash note" in spot" where game crashes.

General fix for all crashers (not for same namers) in or out of list is still to repack song. Works in many cases, but not all.

How to Repackhttp://customsforge.com/topic/9986-got-a-song-that-crashes-after-tuning-heres-how-to-fix-it/

Other known crashes and fixes that repacking can't help.

File Manager has new features for repairing some corrupt CDLC by removing bad phases and sections This may work (if the hang/crash is caused by bad phrase or section)  

1.  Isolate the song you are trying to repack into a separate folder.

2.  Open CGT, File Manager and select Fresh Load

3.  Select the folder that contains the CDLC that you want to try fixing.

4.  Let File Manager load the CDLC info.

5.  Under Repairs drop down select 'Phrase/Sections'

6.  Let CGT fix and repackage CDLC.

7.  Move repaired CDLC back to the 'dlc' folder and test in game.

-When one arragment (other can work) crash right after tuning with error message (if guitar is in tune crash when you launch it):

import the non-working psarc and open eof. Then set up a new file, use the audio of the psarc, load crashing arragment part in eof and save it. Finally replace the corrupted arragment with the new one in the toolkit, generate it.

re-adding fixes many crashes too, that repacking can't help.

re-adding means that you change ID's of the arrangement. Its common reason of crash have bad ID's

Save Crash: Not listed . Game/user bug. Occured to me after save file had growed >5000kb

Song crashes with report, after you have played it, when it should save to file. Next time you launch no % seen on song.

To Reach this point you must have played about 5-10t (000) songs.

Reason: All played but removed dlc:s (old versions of same song etc.) are still in save file.

So there is quite a lot stuff you don't need anymore. Also actual songs can corrupt (loose some data) 

Theese corrupted songs will not cause save to actual corrupt, but corrupted songs work not properly, and they can be one reason to save crash issues.

My save file was size about 5500kb when problem first occurred after cleaning it was about 4000 kb.

While cleaning sync tool founded also 14 corrupted songs, which i removed and uploaded again.

How it Goes: First you crash 1/20 of song but later on you crash like 1/2 songs played.

After sync tool (clean up) you can play again without save crash (at least until you have again just too many saved DLC or/and corrupted songs). More about this issue in Post #127#128 http://customsforge.com/topic/4863-list-of-crashers-jammers-dead-toners-and-misc-problems/page-7

Clean/Fix messed up Save file https://sites.google.com/site/cozy1cgi/tutorial-4

It seems now that using only some songs in dlc folder is my way, game runs much smoothly if u keep dlc folder below 10(000) songs.

Much faster boots, save crash occurs less frequently (no need to sync so often).

My style is now simple play only songs (a-l) or (m-z). Dlc folders are ordered by artist. Total count of songs is now about 15(000) When is time to sync (after about 2-3 month) sync hole pack. Doing so... keeping one big...clean save.

Note: there is actual limit how big save can grow, if u want to play save crash free. My advice is to keep (synced) save >5000kb. If it grows bigger just split it by cozy1's sync tool and use two or more separate saves.

Level Raise crash   Not listed. Rare and minor bug. Fix is ultra easy

Game crashes when you raise difficulty level up

If you had a previous release of a song in RS2014 library and the DD is modified in a new release, you can have this behaviour when you raise difficulty up.
The reason is that RS2014 keep in memory the previous levels you reached for each phrase and the new DD may have less difficulty levels for each one.

To avoid\fix the Level Raise Crash either :
- play the new release of the song one time until the end without using the RR.
- (select only one section in RR for which the max level is under 100% and put it down to 0% (repeat this for other sections until the whole song is under 100% of max of difficulty))

Jam:

After tuning, song won't start to play BUT you can ESC back for other songs.

Sometimes repacking can fix jam.

Dead Tone:

PC: After you have started Dead Tone song you have to restart, if you want hear modified tones again.
Mac:  More harm, it corrupts, all songs. Restarting game won't help. Have to delete all.

Some charters didn't mind to add tones to their songs (playing through amps and its OK for me) , but it caused   Dead Tone issues...
New toolkit solves this kind of dead tone issues (which were majority in Dead Tones).
Default tone no longer causes Dead Tone, if latest Toolkit is used.
 Latest Toolkit build
 Fast fix for Dead Tone: "you need to regenerate it, use "Import package" feature and generate cdlc from it"

Same Name:

Means if you have two or more same named songs from different artist, all can crash (no broadway style) OR jam (not often) when song is started. You can keep one of these song in DLC folder without issues.  
When kept same namers in DLC folder without playing ... In some cases the Album art/song titles get mixed up in the song list. Sometimes other same named song won't show in the song list. 
Note that this crash/jam rule applies when you have several version of same artist same named song, or update versions in dlc folder.
Same Artist, same named song crashes are not listed.

Fix for Same Name issueTo avoid crash problem with other same named song without changing game name!!!.
Use Toolkit !!!. Note there, 
"DLC key". 

Import song and change (only) DLC Key. Write DLC key together.

Then generate fixed song. Result: Game name doesn’t change, but crash with other song will be avoided. No change for other song needed, both will work. If you fix multi same namers (none of work together), all but one must be fixed.

MISC Major:  

Corrupting save file: After play, these song will corrupt save file You get save file corrupted message next time you launch.

When you launch game, without save file corrupted message, every song played to some kind of % is clean. (note: Misc Minor songs that won't count % are also clean.

Fix for save corrupting song.

re-pack all the broken files using the latest versions of eof and rocksmith custom song creator toolkit.

Fix already corrupted save file:  https://sites.google.com/site/cozy1cgi/tutorial-4

If tool will not work for you, ask help from cozy1. Use this link for help https://sites.google.com/site/cozy1cgi/feedback.

Wrong tuning: Song is in wrong tuning

Wrong song or notes: You hear different music or see different notes that should.

Not Registering notes: Song will not register notes played. Sometimes these songs are in wrong tuning too.

Major sync issues Song is badly out of sync

No lead (should be) Sometimes song is marked X, even though you can play it.

Missing Links: Songs that upload links have been dead and charter inactive for long perioid of time.

Misc MInor: 

Minor sync issues: Can't handle correctly minor sync issues. Do report here http://customsforge.com/topic/15687-beats-phrases-resynchronizer/ Fixing tool under construct.

Cant raise level up: Can't use RR to raise level up. Fix help needed.

Won't count % (on big screen): % not seen in big screen. Fix help needed.

Music cuts off In The End: Small part off song is out of music in the end of song. Fix: add x seconds of silence to the end of the mp3/wav

more see... http://customsforge.com/topic/4863-list-of-crashers-jammers-dead-toners-and-misc-problems/page-8

Misc Minors that are Not listed: Not counting play times, Wrong alphabetical position. many more to come...

Help needed !!!!

Report: If you find any song that should not be on list

Report: fixes that work

Report: listed issues; Crash, Dead Tone, Jam, Same Name (not working), Save File Corrupter, or MISC

Report: If you have ideas to make topic better

Listing Policy

I don't list reports in this topic straight. Have to test myself first.

(Trying to just minimize list errors. Mostly do testing same day i got report but... )

Also, after report to charter, I Have 2 week tolerance. (since in most cases issue is fixed by charter)

Test Platform: PC (only), Instrument: Guitar 

List is based on test findings. Quite often my findings, are not verified by other players, which would be sure best option, less room for errors. Other platforms are not supported because i can't test them. Even though other platforms are not supported some issues are universal like Dead Tone.

V 2.7.1         18.06.2018  2 Dead Toners Added

Special THX for List Reporters...

Fix providors/testers/Charters/Fixers and others who have helped me to do this. 

piepesadosleepyOlorin, AntithezAltamont613Sharkman828, DevXenfirekorn

jacksonplayer, Alex360RockfirstlastJazziedavelancelJansku79smirocsmo,

Chlipounihuntervandamtron001kornman00NotGuiltySmellyOrcmykhillHzredwing,

Spades cozy1 jeff_tentacles madzillagd Xstatic Attitude  TomSawyer2112  Fuzzy666 lordnial

KuRZuS Tmlt raynebc

Colour codes and other markers o x R:

Bass (can test only emulated bass)
Guitar (Lead preffered in testing)

Recently added (about 1 month colored)
Soon removed (THX for song updates) (about 1 month colored then deleted)
o Charter knows issue (deadtone) already 
x Not showed in download list anymore (removed from download list for reason mostly unknown to me)
R Issue Reported to charter (Somebody (not always me) have well reported issue to charter at least 2 weeks ago)

Crash (Have to Restarti game after crash)
See (possible) fix above. 

Some of these can also be same name crashes/jams that conflicts with "other than same names", report if work for you (without fix), check closer then.

30 Seconds To Mars R: Vox Populi 

Aerosmith:Janie's Got Gun (crash middle) R

AFI: Endlessly, She Said R

Alice In Chains: Bleed The Freak R (error Report)

Alter Bridge: Calm The Fire R

Andy James: Storm, The R

Aria: Epipahy Fire R

Atreu: A Bitter Broken Memory (starts late, crash after 20 sec) R

Bullet Your Valentine: Run For Your Life R (only Lead Crashes)

Dekabr: Our rock and roll R
Devin Townshead: Angel   R    

Elbow: Mexican Standoff R

Gun's Roses:Buick Makane R (crash middle) + out of sync after mid 

GWAR: They Swallowed The Sun 

Herb Albert: Spanish Flea R

Heroes Del Silencio: Avalancha R

Incubus: Dig (working version added to post thread)

Lights: Pretend R

Mami Kawada: Hishoku no Sora R

Manic Street preachers: Australia (crash End, artifacts) R

Megaman: Woodman Theme
Mike Oldfied: Mooligh Shadow (acoustic) R

Muse: Screenager R     (Musekid version)

Nirvana: Sliver (L33tr version)
NOFX: Kill The White Man R 
Pearl Jam: Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town  R (crash middle)

Phil Collins: Another Day In Paradise R

Rata Blanca: Porque es tan dificil amar R

Van Halen: Drop Dead legs R

Van Halen: Only One x (crash middle)

Verve, The: Slide Away (error Report) R

Within Temptation: Paradise (What About Us) R

Jam (cant't play song, but you can ESC back to other songs)

See (possible) fix above

ABBA: Chiquita R                                      Working versio added to post thread
Avenged Sevefold: Burn it down R
Linking park: From Inside R
NOFX: Lower R
Oscar Arriagada: El Twist del esqueleto R

Dead Tone  

These songs all cause deadtone,marked in topic as not toned without deadtone, or "badly" toned are not listed.

Fix easily with Latest ToolKit, if you want to play and avoid Dead Tone. (see fix above)
Best option for most: You can also tone song and ask if charter would upload toned version.
If marked guitar, most likely all parts are dead tone.
If marked bass, only bass is dead tone.

Charters that have Dead Tone (most of songs). and have over 5 songs 

timthetoolman        http://search.customsforge.com/-1?u=timthetoolman Deadtoned 

Toned ones. Immortal: In My Kingdom o     - Toned versio added to post thread. Thx Killeroyo

Guitargod               http://search.customsforge.com/-1?u=Guitargod Deadtoned 

jfish311                 http://search.customsforge.com/-1?u=jfish311 Deadtoned 

mneilan                 http://search.customsforge.com/-1?u=mneilan Deadtoned 

MadMoses67              http://search.customsforge.com/-1?u=MadMoses67 Deadtoned

Other founded Misc Charters deadtone songs

Agalloch: Our Fortress Is Burning...I o

Alkaline Trio: I Wanna Be Andy Warhol o 
Alkaline Trio: In Vein o
Alkaline Trio: Goodbye Forever o

All-American Rejects, The: Night Drive R
Anthrax: Caught In A Mosh o

Apollo: ChordChangerCGAM o 

Apollo: ChordTrainerADE o

August Burn Red: Meridian o 

Avril Lavigne: When You're Gone R

Blue Swede: Hooked On Feeling R

BLESSTHEFALL: Guys Like You Make Us Look Bad

Bread: Make It With You o
Buckethead: Jordan o

Calvin Harris Ft. Ellie Goulding: Outside
Caramelos de Cianuro: Las Estrellas o

Chic: Le Freak

Curtis Mayfield: Pusherman o
Daryl Hall & John Oates:You Make My Dreams o
DayToRemember: Holding It Down For The Underground o
Dazz: Brick

Def Leppard: Billy's Got A Gun (+ % not seen in main screen)

Ellie Coulding: Love Me Like You Do R

Engenheiros do Hawaii: Eu que não amo você o

Enimen: Lose Yourself o
Escape the Fate: Aftermath o
Escape The Faith: My acocalypse o 

Everclear: Santa Monica o

Fall Out Boy: Save Rock and Roll (feat. John Elton) o

Firewind: Allegiance o
Five Finger Death Punch: Lift Me Up o (Starliners version)

Florence + the Machine: Cosmic Love o

Funeral For A Friend: Monsters o

Fun Lovin' Criminals: Scooby Snacks o
Gary Moore: Midnight Blues
Gary Moore: Still Got The Blues

Gavin De Garv. Best I Ever Had o
Gin Blossoms: Found out about you o

Gnarkill: I Got Errection o 
Gotye: Somebody I Used To Know o

Grinspoon: Hard Act To Follow o

Grinspoon: Hold On Me o
Head and heart, The: The Shake o

Horkýže: Liza a Wendy o

Idina Menzel: Let It Go                  lucashsg77  version

I am Ghost: Our Friend Lazarus Sleeps R

I am Ghost: Killer Likes Candy

Iron MaiI den: The Phantom of the Opera R             (Bacon version) (lead partial toned)

Jake Bugg: Slumville Slumrise o

Jarred Alonge: First World Tragedy o

JerryC: Cannonrock (Performed by Funtwo) o
John Butler Trio: Close to You o
K.E.FEAR: Self-destruction R

Kenny Rodger: The Gambler o

Kiss: Psycho Circus o
Krokus: American Women o
Kyo: Dernire Dance o (Boltac Version)

Legio Urbana: Perfeicao o

Legio Urbana: Tempo-Perdido o

Libertines, The: The Boys In The Band o

Linked Horizon: Guren No Yumiya o

Luca Turilli: Black Dragon o
Luke Bryan: That's My Kind Of Night o

Michael Schenker Group: Cry For The Nations o
Milburn: Last Bus o

Mitchel Musso: Let's Make This Last Forever o

Molotov: Puto o

Mushroomhead: Before I Die o

My Chemical Romance: Cancer o

Panda: Bella En Mi Cabeza Para Siempre o

Panda: Nuera Afflicyion o
Panda: Tus Palabras Punzocortanes o

Paul Kelly: To Her Door o 

Pitty: Equalize o

Powderfinger: Passenger

Ramones: I Wanna Be Sedated (backing track)

Simple Plan: What's New Scooby Doo o

Santana & Aerosmith: Just fell better o

Shania Twain: Man I Feel Like Woman o (ash205 version)
Smiths, The: How Soon is Now? o
Solids, The: How I Met Your Mother Theme o
Telephone: Fait divers o
Tenacious D: Classico R
Toby Keith: Red Solo Cup o

Toshiro Masuda: Need to be Strong o

Two Door Cinema Club: What You Know o (morningwoody version)

Van-Halen: Aint-Talkin-Bout-Love_v3 o       (Williamsj82 version)

Volbeat: Still Counting o

Wallflowers, The: One Headlight o 
We The Kings: Check yes juliet o
YOU: Sweep Picking Exercise o

Same Name
Crash (no broadway style) or jam (not so often)
 or another song just can't be seen in game... when songs together in dlc folder. Mixed artist\song names means that song most likely will crash if started.

Note: These songs work without conflict pair(s) perfectly!!! 

So, Its not charters fault that song will Same Name Crash!!! Though i have started to report them also.
Player or charter can now easily fix Same Name crash if he/she will without changing Game Name.(
see fix above)
 If charter choose to fix, Pls, let me know

"check work together" combos can  in many cases be ordered slightly differently. Point is just to have as many songs possible to working same namers (now in post #108 (Page 6)) http://customsforge.com/topic/4863-list-of-crashers-jammers-dead-toners-and-misc-problems/page-6 before start to fix what is left outside. Count matters, not labels. 

Aquarius: Michiru Yamane, Yasuhiro Ichihashi

Aftermath: War of Ages (check work together) R

Ain't it Fun:  Gun's Roses, Paramore R

All I want: A Day to remember (Official), Offspring

All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You: Heart, Halestorm R
Alone:  Falling Reverse x, Zebrahead (check work together)

Animals: August Burns Red (check work together)

Another Way To Die: Disturbed, Jack White & Alicia Keys

Anthem: Bring Me Horizon, Rush, Arch Enemy (check work together)

Ashley: Green Day, Escape The Fate

Believe: Disturbed (check work together)
Blitzkrieg: Deathstars, Metallica

Breathe: Disturbed, Prodigy, The, Pink Floyd

Bullets: Creed, Editors

Burn: Deep Purple (check Work Together)
Carry On: Angra, Avenged Sevenfold  R

Chasing A Dream: Christophe Herald, Borilac Mitic

Cold: Lacuna Coil (check Work Together)

Collapse: War Of Ages, Saosin R

Crossroads: Avenged Sevenfold, Cream, John Mayer

Dead To World: NightWish, Bullet For My Valentine

Destiny: Death  (check Work Together)

Diamond Eyes: Deftones, Shinedown

Downfall: Exodus, Children Of Bodom
Easily: Muse, Red Hot chili Peppers (both 2 versions)

End Of Line (The): Metallica (nacholade version) R (check Work Together)

Endgame: Megadeth, Rise Against
Escape: Muse, Devil Wears Prada, The, Metallica

Eternal: War Of Ages, Mushroomhead R
Falling apart: Lagwagon, Zebrahead x

Fewer: CsGuitar, Bullet for My Valentine, Judas Priest

Greensleeves: Csguitar89, Anonymous

Gypsy: Dio, Merciful Fate

Here I Am: Skidrow, Bryan Adams, Tegan And Sara R

Heresy: Pantera, Nine Inch Nails
Home: Three days Grace, Daughtry

Hold On: Green Day  (check work together)                

Hole In The Sky: Black Sabbath, Akira Yamaoka 

If I could fly: Joe Satriani, Helloween
In The end: Black veil Brides, Green Day (check work together)

King For Day: Green Day (check work together)
Last Caress: Misfits, The x, Metallica (can't test)

Last Fight: Bullet For My Valentine, Velvet Revolver

Liberate: Slipknot, Disturbed
Lost Woods: Jim Cook, Legend of zelda 
Love: Strapping Young Lad x, Beatles,The x
Love Bites: Halestorm (official), Def Leppard x (can't test)

Magic: King Diamond, Pilot

Mammoth: Interpol, The Devil Wears Prada

Maria: Rage Against Machine, Green Day

Moving On: KIng Diamond, Asking Alexandria 

Feather: Nujabes, Devin Townsend

Only The Good die Young: Iron Maiden, Billy Joel

Open Your Éyes: Snow Patrol, Guano Apes  (check work together)   
Outside: Staind (Crossbolt242 version) (check Work together)
Overdue: No Use For Name (check Work together)

Paradise: Cold Play, Stratovarius

Phantom Of The Opera: Iron Maiden, Me First And The Gimme Gimmes

Photograph: Ed Sheeran, Def leppard

Rebellion: Linkin Park, Daisuke Ishiwatari

Riot Act: Exodus, Skid Row

Rock n Roll: Led Zeppelin, Skrillex, Scandal R
Running free: Iron Maiden, Coheed & Cambria

Sacrifice:  T.a.t.u, Disturbed R
Save me: Edguy, Avenged Sevenfold, KMFDM (Check Work Together)

Shattered: Delain, Pantera
Sleepless Nights: Merciful Fate, Memphis May Fire

Somebody Save Me: Cinderella, Krypteria 

Something's Gotta Give: Aerosmith, All Time Low 

Stargazer: rainbow, Blood Stain Child , KingdomCome 

Time: Merciful Fate (check Work together)

The End: Beatles, The, Doors, The R
This is The Life: Dream Theater, Amy Macdonald

This Means War: Avenged Sevenfold, Nickelback 

Unbreakable: Stratovarius (check work together) R

Waiting: Greenday, King Diamond
Wake up: Mallory Knox, Hilary Duff (check work together)

Walk Away: Green Day, Franz Ferdinand (check work together)

Warrior: Wisbone Ash, Disturbed

Wish You Were Here: Blackmore's Night, Avril Lavigne

Whiskey In The Jar: Thin Lizzy (mneilan Version) (check work together)
World So Cold: Mudvayne, Three Days Grace 

Zero: Keiki Kobayashi, Samshing Punmpkins

Same same crash, but game name different.

conflicts  with                    

Last susnset: Aria                                                             Sunset: XX, The

Broken Hearts Parade: Good Charlotte                            The broken: Coheed & Cambria

To Hell And Back: BlessTheFall                                        Hell And Back: Metallica R

Blink-182: I Won't Be Home For Christmas                       ???????????????

Superbus: Radio Song                                                       Teenage Bottlerocket: Radio

MISC Major

Corrupting save file 

Fix save file corrupting song (see fixes above)

Fix corrupted save (see fixes above)

Die Toten Hosen: Strom R

Falling in Reverse: The Drug in Me is You R

Foo Fighter: Bridge Burning  R  (Num14 Version)

Justin Timberlake: Rock Your Body R 

King Diamond: At The Graves R     

Modest Mouse:Paper Thin Walls x

New Politics: Yeah Yeah Yeah R

Ninja Sex party: Unicorn Wizard x

Oceansize: Catalyst R
Protest The Hero: Tilting Windmills  R
Simon and Garfunkel: The Sound of Silence R  (Mangoo version)

Warrant: Sometimes She Cries

Wrong Tuning

Kiss: Uh All Night R

Papa Roach: Still Swingin R

Not Registering 

Amity Affliction, The: Youngbloods R

Nobuo Uematsu: Otherworld R

Seether: Fade Out

Wrong Tabs or Song

Angel Vivaldi: Mercurian Summer R

Major sync issues

http://customsforge.com/topic/15687-beats-phrases-resynchronizer/ check out if Minor sync issues

Angel Vivaldi; A Martian Winter R

Rise Against: I Don't Want to Be Here  Anymore R               bugging (crash) with "behind closed doors"    

No lead (should be) 

Wu Bai & CHINABLUE: Norway Forest R      

Missing Links (charter no longer active)

Anchang-style work (9 revived/9 total) http://search.customsforge.com/-1?u=Anchang-Style

Revive link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sx2yq0ghxif1gug/AADkEj22vn5L2JC9Y6_VoCeFa?dl=0

MISC Minor

Cant raise level up 
Fix aid needed.

Doors, The: people are Strange  R                        
Killers. The; When you were young R                  
Marilyn Manson : Beautiful People          

Won't count % (on big screen)
Fix aid needed

H.T.T (Aki Toyosaki) GO! GO! MANIAC!! R    
Onra: Wellcome to Vietnam 
Red Hot: Chili Peppers: Minor Thing R

Slayer: Spill The Blood 

Music cuts off in The end (see fix above)

None anymore

EDIT: Changed the color of the list to default so it could be read on the white theme also.

Edited by lahelio
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 2

Sorry Oloring , for posting 2 times in your dead bury topic, it was accident, I’m too hectic, and make lot of mistakes. Probably dowloaded file later again and did read fast, only, that it should be toned, and it wasn't. I avoid to write people who report to not have tones, because i don't demand anything just report issues.
Play through amp but love to hear charters own tones too, so use both. In Dead Tone songs there are so many golden hits that I just don’t want to miss them. Will tone them when I have more time, if charters won’t. Testing songs and reporting issues take sadly my all time now.

For sure I say too few thanks for charters, but I usually do if I report…

In your topic first (I was first to report)  i thanked you and told didn't find issues, other than dead tone and second time (accident)  said pls for them, because liked song, and was hectic to test again with tones. Other than that i missed somehow update, usually remove from list as soon i saw update, then replay, add again if not fixed... now something got wrong.... just more mistakes.

I'm not afraid of mistakes, I saw this coming, but I just keep on testing and reporting sometimes hectic, sorry…making more mistakes Whatever you do you do “mistakes”, doing nothing saves you from that.

I have just one issue try to remove, or help removing or fixing problematic issues. And as you can see that’s general issue here. Removing list is final goal.

Next making help on topic for Same Name issue, its maybe possible even have same named song… will see. testing in Progress…

Thx for feedback. Tomorrow I’m sadly on work 24h, see you guys later, love you still all.

This list have errors sorry for them ...can't just handle it just accurate and fast as i would, without errors or latency..Help still needed, for make it less errorless and/or faster updated. 

Added fix for dead tones, now all undefined tones are refer to Default path' tone, please test :)

Added fix for dead tones, now all undefined tones are refer to Default path' tone, please test :)

Great work "Alex360" i add reminder of issue on page.Thx for testing Rockfirstlast, faster than blink of an eye.

@@lahelio, If those chaters who don't care about tones are created special tone for their CDLCs we've had no this issue at all, but now its anyway solved for new generation of CDLCs, next would be a  showlights adjust for arrangements(better logic, less Stage color changes at low tunings)

I know... you have done/do such great job with tool kit Alex360, really appreciate.

By the way can you help me (many/all) with "Same Name" issue, have noticed that couple of songs (different artist) have exactly same names and they do not crash  but all others crash... Any idea ? 

So poor with using toolkit myself... try just first ask for gurus :-P , before testing crashing same namers. Changing names is not best solution.

Test 1 done with same name bug (i'm just tester), no Game names changed and song worked... testing still in process, as soon as confirmed to work 1 more test song,i copy paste Jansku's help note to avoid same name bug. This help was orginally invented by (maybe by accident) :-P smirocsmo. Just noted he's 2 song personal Jesus (depeche mode, Marilyn Manson) didn't crash and asked help for magic he does... 

thanks for the list, have found it very useful.

Great to hear, that's why i send it here in first place, and not keeped it personal... tried to just help others too.

Info people of Issues, that so often confuse, and give some help, how issue could be avoided or fixed. .... 

Sure, in some cases list can be pain in ass to charters who have done great job, but i take full responsibility, for all my mistakes, laziness, slowness, noobness etc :-P .. and negative feelings too, that list can cause.

Disturbed Prayer by Sharkman828 crashes the game

Shout 2000 by Disturbed also crashes

I give some time to charter and other testers to respond your notice ... and sure test soon myself too (not today)

Thx for report again, will follow and test those soon... 

I'm not sure what is best time scale for charter to fix issues, any ideas? 2 weeks ? Now it's about 2 weeks. Have another list that i also follow, but not have listed here, 2 week time to fix list  :shock: :-P  

Or should list be instant warning list to players ..suggestions?

Being instant just means that it makes more pressure to removing them also fast, without causing harm to charter, so i think 2 week tolerance is best...

Edit: did test those songs, didn't crash for me... i also answered to song topic same thing no crash. Only thing can figure out, you must have same name duplicates somewhere "hidden" in DLC folder  .... Disturbed Prayer is done by 2 separate charters... they most certainly crash together.. These kind of crashes are not listed, only Same Name crash caused by separate artist have Same Name are listed, because they are not so obvious.

Hi, Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire ON MAC always gives me a permanent hang/crash. Had no trouble on PC but tried to convert same file for Mac and it always crashes. Any advice please?

Can't help yet. I need, "copy paste" help for Mac Converters... if someone know, can add help for converting other platforms without issues... and other issues too that other plaformers should know.

Only help i figure out now is to use latest toolkit, and try again... or try to search help for converting... on other topics.

Can also add those other platform Crashers, that are uploaded by charter... this one is not. 

Bass and other platforms are not tested by me, so they are up to you....Report here both... add to list and possible remove to list.

EDit: maybe its not best idea to put on list something i can't test  :mad: So maybe someone can do list for other platforms...  even though haven't test Bass it is at least possible... Just try to minimize errors on list. Errors just piss off charters and that's not good thing.

Have encountered situation where game crashes first time when you try to play it (no broadway style crash), but when tested it again (same uodate version, same instrument) no issues, works like charm...

This just means that one crash don't mean much, it not necessary mean that song will crash for others or second time when you test it.

These kind of crashes are still mystery for me, but luckily they happen quite rare 1/1000.

So have to just double check crashers...before listing, or even reporting to songs topic...

If someone have any clue what causes these kind of crashes i would be very pleased to hear... sure have many songs in dlc folder :-P that can be cause...

EDit: "song"; previous update crashed for others too (didn't test that, but it was in DLC folder) and when played working update it crashed 1 time...  before it started working

Was previous version still in "memory" somehow?

Who knows, some crashes are quite weird...

Just played over 30 new random song without any issues at all (New Record), all great charted, no issues, not even minor bugs detected... maybe only some tone and volume issues... but that's not really problem and issue here.

Presented issues on list are just diminishing and that's Really good thing... less job for me  :-P

Someday will be able to just delete hole f*** list.

Such pleasure to say "I will Not Add anything today on list".

Thx again for all charters, you have done such great job...

Just wondering does anybody know fast fix for level won't raise, or % not shown after played on "big screen"... issues... could add fix kit  for chartes and players... there are not so many on loose maybe total of 10 (haven't add em all yet, just reported and waiting for charters respond).

Not big issue, but if easily fixed... why not ?

Also tracing save file corrupters, so if you even guess which song in your last played pack caused save file corrupt, just report to me  (all if you don't guess) and i will test them. Some people just don't take backups, so very trustful indeed...  

• Like 1

Disturbed Prayer by Sharkman828 crashes the game

Shout 2000 by Disturbed also crashes

I give some time to charter and other testers to respond your notice ... and sure test soon myself too (not today)

Thx for report again, will follow and test those soon... 

I'm not sure what is best time scale for charter to fix issues, any ideas? 2 weeks ? Now it's about 2 weeks. Have another list that i also follow, but not have listed here, 2 week time to fix list  :shock: :-P  

Or should list be instant warning list to players ..suggestions?

Being instant just means that it makes more pressure to removing them also fast, without causing harm to charter, so i think 2 week tolerance is best...

Edit: did test those songs, didn't crash for me... i also answered to song topic same thing no crash. Only thing can figure out, you must have same name duplicates somewhere "hidden" in DLC folder  .... Disturbed Prayer is done by 2 separate charters... they most certainly crash together.. These kind of crashes are not listed, only Same Name crash caused by separate artist have Same Name are listed, because they are not so obvious.

Hi, Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire ON MAC always gives me a permanent hang/crash. Had no trouble on PC but tried to convert same file for Mac and it always crashes. Any advice please?

Can't help yet. I need, "copy paste" help for Mac Converters... if someone know, can add help for converting other platforms without issues... and other issues too that other plaformers should know.

Only help i figure out now is to use latest toolkit, and try again... or try to search help for converting... on other topics.

Can also add those other platform Crashers, that are uploaded by charter... this one is not. 

Bass and other platforms are not tested by me, so they are up to you....Report here both... add to list and possible remove to list.

EDit: maybe its not best idea to put on list something i can't test  :mad: So maybe someone can do list for other platforms...  even though haven't test Bass it is at least possible... Just try to minimize errors on list. Errors just piss off charters and that's not good thing.

Thanks for help/advice. Issue seems to have resolved itself after converting several time using the toolkit. I have changed my previous post so that there is no ambiguity about that CDLC.

Thanks for help/advice. Issue seems to have resolved itself after converting several time using the toolkit. I have changed my previous post so that there is no ambiguity about that CDLC.

Great to hear you made it 

I think the latest version of Metallica Damage Inc v14510 could have destroyed my save file

Thx for report, first test did cause save file corrupt. Played 5 songs pack, so have to test one more time it alone, then confirmed. Testing more Tomorrow...

I actually removed the 'Voices Off Camera' by Rise Against from the CDLC selection. I am working on fixing it, so I guess you could remove it from the list? Not a big deal since it's not even on the site though.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I think the list is very helpful, thanks.