100% Mastery Bug CFSM 1.4.7.6

cfg

Had a song with 100% Mastery even though I didnt deserve it.

Used to CFSM to Repair it. Forgot to check Preserve Stats so lost my progress as expected.

Got other songs and applied the Fix but this time I checked Preserve Stats. Got back to RS and to my surprise the songs I repaired still show 100% Mastery.

Did I miss something?

• Developer

Ya you did.  You preserved stats, i.e. you repaired and preserved 100%.  You have to uncheck preserve stats once a song has the 100% bug.  Read the CFSM repairs help menu for more about this.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

@@cfg

So, when the bug was in pace on the song, you achieved the 100% (because of the bug).  so, the save file thinks you played it perfectly.  The CFSM fix can't go back and figure out what you played correctly in the past.  It can only fix it so the game reads it correctly the next time you play the song (and every time after that).  So, you need to check the box to not preserve stats and have it go back to 0% and then replay the song.  If you preserve the stats, the song will still show a 100%; however, it will show you the correct percentage each time you play it- but will still display 100% for your best score, because it thinks you did that... hope that makes sense....

the best thing to do is to run the 100% mastery bug fix on all of your non-repaired songs, reset all of their stats to zero, and then have real numbers going forward.... just dont forget to check new songs thru the CFSM when you add them in the future :)

• Developer

But the first one I fixed I didnt check it and the song came back to 0%!

This is what I dont understand.

Where can I read that?

Because you had not played that song or the song never had the 100% bug in the first place.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

But the first one I fixed I didnt check it and the song came back to 0%!

This is what I dont understand.

Where can I read that?

Because you had not played that song or the song never had the 100% bug in the first place.

I had and it was at 100%, I know I didnt play it 100%. Thats why I fixed it.

I dont understand how the "Preserve Stats" works.

If the song has the bug it shows 100% so Preserving the stats will fix it but still show 100% which is useless. If I dont Preserve Stats it fixes the song but progress goes to 0%. I guess it works if you have a song with some progress but No 100% bug and you fix it and preserve the stats you had. Then again why fix the songs without the bug?

Is there a way to check which songs have the bug before playing them and losing progress?

• Administrator

@@cfg Score are linked to the arrangement ID, changing that ID will make RS consider this as a different arrangement so it will assign a "new score" to it.

• Like 1

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

@firekorn: Thats how I thought about it.

Figured out I had to repair the CDLC using Preserve Stats BEFORE playing them and getting the 100% Bug. This way I can keep my real stats.

I know this is an old topic.

Thanks for the help guys.

• Like 1