Cant convert mac song into ps3

What do you mean by doesnt start?

I.e. can you see the logo screen? Where it asks you to press Begin

As only after it actually reads the 70 songs which should take about 40sec(with a notif in the right side corner of the screen while it does)

From my exp every 4 starts the game doesnt start (black screen after pressing X in PS dashboard) but surely its just cause my aged phat PS3 but then i do a hard reset go through hardrive scan and all good after.

Try with only St. vincent then with another converted song and if it doesnt work pass it on to me to check.

From what did u convert them from (i always do Pc to PS3 conversion and i have thousands of songs workings and the uj 1% that fail at comversion and the 0.1% that dont start to play but never dont alow the game not to start)

Worse case scenario rename the game\BLU folder... start the game... see it working but dont update the gme when it asks you... then exit add st vincent plus one song in the newly automatically created game\blu ... as see from there

• Like 1

If my memory is good, I had a similar case if there were 2 different files that share the same name of the song.

For example a title of the style:

steppenwolf - the pusher NDD

steppenwolf - the pusher DD

The 2 files conflict for the same title in the game.

To meditate but I am not sure that this is the ultimate cause of the problem.

• Developer

@@group Great job guys.  Way to go.  :clap:  Thanks

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy