Cant convert mac song into ps3

• Developer

First make sure you are using the latest beta/test release of the toolkit and try again.

I need your workflow and the exact error message, as well as, the contents of all _RSToolkit_*.log files.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Thanks to answer

I found a way, i convert through my pc..easier..

I have a anotner problem, don t know if you can answer : when i put the song in the right folder in my ps3 (in the good format), i can t see them

i have rocksmith, rocksmtih 2014 all new...do you have an idea ?

thanks a lot

• Developer

@@catara can you offer @@zimdine any advice?  Thanks

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Depending on the version of the game you need to place them by FTP here (change ip as needed)

<Config Key="dlcm_FTP1" Value="ftp://192.168.1.14/dev_hdd0/game/BLES01862/USRDIR/DLC/"/>;

<Config Key="dlcm_FTP2" Value="ftp://192.168.1.14/dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31182/USRDIR/DLC/"/>;

FTP only works if is PS3 is jailbroken (non super slim version of the consoles and some slim ones)

For any consoles with the HAN vulnerability installed(compatible to all versions) you need to package them as DLCs for the appropiate aforementioned path

Txt me if more assitance is needed.

Thanks very much

i can acces by ftp in the game (PS3 JAIBROKEN) .

I create a folder named DLC and placed the sing in

but they don t appear in the game

I have rocksmith ,rocksmith 2014 us

I don t understand why it does not work..

thanks a lot for your interest

What is the song not appearing? Please link it from this site original post.

Reason for PS3 songs not appearing:

- wrong BLU placement of song/CDLC

- broken toolkit at conversion (first test with a proven DLC, or downloaded from this website, or converted from a PC version or DM a friend asking for such sample ...). If so download latest version for converting or ask me or a dev to investigate your CDLC creation issue.

- overlaping CDLC ID name (load the CDLC in toolkit, add an extra character in every field to make sure that not only CDLC Name/ID is diff, save to PC, convert to PS3, FTP song in the right location)

- Not waiting for the DLC scan running when starting the game and entering the Menu screen

- Ubisoft patch (unlikely, but then just delete the BLU folder completely, enter the game, dont update, let the logos play, dont press begin, ftp Copy song in newly created folder structure and manually created DLC, press begin and wait for the DLC Scan to be over)

- if DLC is a 2012 then orig PS3 versions are required, also placed in 2012 game BLU folder plus additional link files placed somewhere too, i forget where but can check my setup.

There should be no reason as to not being able to load CDLCs (unlike Mac&Pc no crack needs to be installed so assumingly it’s either a location issue or a conversion issue (e.g. weird ogg/mp3, regression issue when new features are added to the toolkit))

If needed i can screenshot things, give working examples, be avail by DM later tdy.

if you can give me some screenshot it s ok for that : - overlaping CDLC ID name (load the CDLC in toolkit, add an extra character in every field to make sure that not only CDLC Name/ID is diff, save to PC, convert to PS3, FTP song in the right location)

i retry tio convert PC song into ps3 song...

my blu are  : BLU31182 and BLU01216

thanks very very much

• Administrator

The most common reason for CDLC not appearing is that you don't own the official DLC that the CDLC rely on. So the first question is : do you own and can play Cherub Rock?

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Developer

@firekorn  Don't think PS3 relies on AppID.  So Cherub Rock should not be needed.  @@catara can you confirm?

@@firekorn Don't think PS3 relies on AppID. So Cherub Rock should not be needed. @@catara can you confirm?

“Cherub Rock” Not needed (i.e. buying one Official DLC/ODLC/DLC then making sure all CDLCs have the same AppID)

But again conversion of a ODLC from Pc to PS3 is the 1way to test its at least loading as from my exp 0.1%of ODLC fail at conversion but then they dont get converted.

do i need the original game ?

No.

No ubisoft login required neither, or PSN connection.

I bought 15cables, and Pc and Ps4 but never a Ps3 rocksmith... game

@converting to HAN compatible console package, yes i had some issues not having an original but that’s not the topic here.

I’ll test a ps3 CDLC from ignition and share it here later tdy.

As i ujually download them as PC then convert them myself.

But then my toolkit is a couple of months old and there was just a big new release of toolkit and maybe some bugs came with it... maybe...

and my rocksmith version is ntsc Rocksmith 2014 all new remastered : Rocksmith : All New 2014 Edition (US) 

I don t know if it s important

Again thanks for your answers

i copy-pasted the PS3 version from this post (randomly) and it all works ....

http://customsforge.com/index.php/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/birth-in-reverse-r38205

Here is a set of screenshots with the "game" folder (small letters; no s; singular; in the root of PS3), game version, and proof of it working (ignore DLC1 as a backup of prev folder)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9X8t6mSWRF4RqF32A

https://photos.app.goo.gl/6qfu2ipxpCU7SScq9

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HeVKvZ454DjRC4F26

again, once this test is passed you can go download from this website any PC/MAC CustomDLC ..convert using latest Toolkit to PS3 etc.

• Like 1

I've DM (Direct Message) my contact details.
Or use dropbox/googlephotos/googledrive/icloud ..any service that can share the links.

Please share screenshots with the

- ​game version

- full hdd00 drive

- with "game" folder full screenshot

- and then BLU full directory tree screenshot

It s not the same arborescence

Folder PS3 GAME is not inBLUS31182....

Yes as I've mentioned ,please add it to "game" small letters , no plural.

That is the game home/saves folder.... DO NOT add it to the game structure ...folder/ISO

https://photos.app.goo.gl/YCKA8rMr4jgSnZxm9

after you do this it will work 100%

• Like 1

hi

A vert big Thanks for your help.

It works well with "St Vincent birth"

one problem, I put via FTP my ps3 songs (about 70 songs) and now the game does not start anymore

do you think some songs are corrupted or nd converted?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy