cdlcs disapears

MasterofPuppetz30

Question

when i download the songs

i put all songs in the dlc order

when i start the game i could usually pley the songs

so after 4 weeks for example the cdlc in the game and in the cdls order are missing

and the most weird thing is when i want to download the same cdlcs here on this site 

i cant found there here on the list too ??????????

its kind of  when someone delete or remove cdlcs on this downlade page there are removed on my computer too ????

VERY VERY STRANGE

You're right, the Jefferson Airplaine song (White Rabbit, right?) is gone from the database. But I still have it on my hard drive, so I dont think it's a ghost. I haven't gotten around to trying it yet -- maybe the charter is updating it and took it down in the meantime? (

There are 14 Hendrix songs and 32 Rammstein songs in the database. And 8 Foo Fighters songs.

no i have searching my computer for the dlcs  and windows doesnt found one of them

this is so strange .

so if you delete or remove  metallica master of puppets  from the custom forge database (for example)

the same happens on my hard drive

i am really confused

its like someone spy on my computer and delete my cdlcs

I too have a similar problem.I have been adding dlc's to my folder and some of them work and some do not alltough I have made sure that the id's have been updated etc. Some of those songs were also rammstein etc.At the moment I have some files which on the surface seem the same but some do not work and some do, I have not managed to add any new ones either. I tried all possible configurations with different dll's etc.My dlc count was nearing 200 and since I have seen people having thousands and not have an issue, im not sure whats going on with this.

I don't understand why people keep all of their DLCs in that folder. It's not like you're going to play all of them every single time you launch the game. To me, it makes much more sense to keep a separate file for your CDLC collection and just take a moment before launching the game to choose your setlist for the day.

I wouldn't think this is a problem related to the database -- that's just a reference, none of the files are actually hosted there.

To me, it would make more sense if this was related to the file-hosting site. Do you remember where these files were hosted? A lot of sites have their own download assistants -- which are actually spyware. Or maybe somehow those files didn't actually download but remains in the cloud?

• Like 1

I'm having an issue that is somewhat similar, except that instead of CDLC's suddenly disappearing, some just don't appear at all ever.

For example I recently download "Fields of Gold" by Sting and it has never showed up in the playlist despite being in the correct folder.

• Like 1

I'm having an issue that is somewhat similar, except that instead of CDLC's suddenly disappearing, some just don't appear at all ever.

For example I recently download "Fields of Gold" by Sting and it has never showed up in the playlist despite being in the correct folder.

When I first started downloading 'em, the only thing that would work was copy and pasting using short cuts, not moving them or anything. Bit of a long shot but worth a try 

I have a similar problem, all of the dlc I've downloaded recently doesn't show up in the library. I've tried replacing the root file but nothing seems to work.

I've tried deleting songs completely from my DLC folder but they still appear there whilst the new songs don't it's really frustrating.

When I first started downloading 'em, the only thing that would work was copy and pasting using short cuts, not moving them or anything. Bit of a long shot but worth a try 

I always move them with shortcuts, could try moving them across folders though I guess

For those having issues with songs not showing up, how many total files do you have in your folder?  Of those files, how many are official dlc, and how many are customs?

Also, are you waiting for the game the enumerate the content?  Every time you start the game, RS has to build the list of songs and it does that AFTER you've pressed "enter" to go to the main menu.  You will see a grey box in the top right corner that says "Enumerating Content".  It can take anywhere from 1-45 seconds, and possibly longer, depending on the number of songs in the folder.  

You can view the list of songs at any time even when it still says it's building the list, but only those that have been scanned will show up.  If you're looking at the "Learn A Song" list while still enumerating, you will hear a "bloop" sound as new songs are found and the list will grow longer.

If enumeration has finished and the songs still don't show up, try removing some old songs that you aren't playing any more.  See if that helps, as there may be an unknown limit to how many songs RS can load at any one time.  You can always add those songs back later when you decide to want to play them.

To avoid crashes, conflicts, and corrupted saves it's a good idea to limit the number of cDLC you have in your dlc folder anyway.

Also try using the Toolkit to reapply the AppID (Cherub Rock or whatever you own) as that helps sometimes as well.

The problem, for whatever reason, was created because I had the song download twice in my DL folder.  I removed both, and the copied version in the DLC folder.  Once everything was removed, I re -downloaded, re-tagged, and it works great.  AND THEN THERE WAS SILENNNNNNNNNNNCE>