Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 257

Mortalo

new strings, bad scores need a good stretching before i can compete again (yes i am making excuses)

0kd45n80tv94c3n6g.jpg

this sounds awful played by me....... i mean REALLY Awful

xgrdnaq5q12sf8i6g.jpgpretty good on bass though

casf3clon6dhsba6g.jpg

hmm i have lost my Judas score....... oh well there is always tomorrow, it was crap anyway

night night all

• Like 2

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week257/bass/adv05.png

Score only works as a tie breaker if accuracy and streak are identical for two or more participants. So ideally it only matters at 100 % accuracy.

I'm confused here! My 100% spectre has a lesser score than my 99.88% spectre. Which do I use?

Ah I see, thanks.@blejusca has that one then! 

I wanted it to be me :( I got so excited when I got that perfect run, because I thought you guys had 1.88M, not 1.98M :P

This was a fun run though. It failed to notice a note at the very end :lol:

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week257/bass/adv04.png

Nice attempt man!

It's hell of a good song to play. Just very frustrating to lose the flawless streak near the end a dozen times  :angry: 

Might have a couple more attempts tomorrow  :lol: 

For some reason this week's song just didn't get me interested in going through the effort to work it up.  I tried folks, I really tried, but it was just something I can't put my finger on.  Anyway, here's the best I could muster this week after an admittedly poor effort:

Lead - 69.2%

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/965350806519860654/35BB37A0B157EBC825517D31FA4DB7ACAF3E81A6/

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

I never doubted you buddy! I knew you had it in you. ^_^

A few more runs and I broke 94%.  Your move @@Sebb!

I have my snacks ready for when @@Sebb pulls out 95 % :P

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

Been a crazy week.  I took this screenshot last weekend and forgot to post it.  I never even went back to improve my score... Better luck next week

Rhinocerous on bass and I don't even care about the score

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

I had no idea that Judas Priest put out a new album. I really like this track as it fits my playing style well. I don't know if I have another 1% in me. I worked on this one a good bit this week. I got a new job that cuts into my guitar time a little bit, but I think I'll still be able to fit it in.

wCDokEa.jpg

• Like 2

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@Angelina27 correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the only intermediate rhytm post you made?

@ organizers, I think my score got misplaced to Angelina's row.

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

heres some improvements for the weekend, it just sucks that i don't get any time during the week like i used to, anyway enough moaning.

very now and then there is a song i just can't get to grips with........

shl6oc3zus0c0k46g.jpg

and every now and then there is a song which i know i can improve on if i just put in the time,

uk8t5f30xw0j5fk6g.jpg

pymxk6rbl5ndhty6g.jpg

and it don't sound as bad as the first few tries.