Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 2^8

Gamut

Videos are cooler than screenshots:

The Intervals though, gonna need to do some work before I feel okay recording my play on it. :sweat_smile:

IdjkYZH.jpg

Felt ripped off and went to go collect the extra 0.9% in SA, but didn't quite find it again. Soon!

dnUz23e.jpg

• Like 5

Gamut now active again on Youtube!

Gamut on Twitch

Gamut on Twitter

Gamut Customs

~

Come join us in the Rocksmith Championship!

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

@@Telboy just a single note better than your streak :lol:

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week256/rhytm/int05.png

Some minor details from the score sheets.

My lead score improvement (from 1.3M to 1653944 that came with 100 % on master mode) is not registered to the score sheets. Fjon's 100 % on advanced bass is also missing the score.

I'm also missing the last set of points from week 255's intermediate rhytm part 1, I scored clutched a higher score in the song before the week ended. Although, that doesn't change the rankings at all :P

• Like 2

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

r5ytm9B.jpg I'm so mad right now. I had 100% but that bit at the end that has no notes for bass, even though the bass is still playing, made me miss a note because it has the patterns backward. It has the short B in the long B spot. GDMFPOS ARGGGGGG! Now I'm stuck with 99% instead of 100 because of one miss. I should be playing score attack, I'd have had 99.99% DAHHHH! Screw it I'll play score attack tomorrow and get the 100% or at least a higher 99%. 716 note streak out of like 750 total notes. Though the arrangement analyzer says there are 916 total notes. *Luke yelling "that's impossible!" gif* What? I'm so confused. There is no way this song has 916 notes I legitimately only missed 1 and it was right at the end. 

• Like 2

My lead score improvement (from 1.3M to 1653944 that came with 100 % on master mode) is not registered to the score sheets. Fjon's 100 % on advanced bass is also missing the score.

I'm also missing the last set of points from week 255's intermediate rhytm part 1, I scored clutched a higher score in the song before the week ended. Although, that doesn't change the rankings at all :P

My bad. Thanks for pointing that out.

EDIT:

Your last score on Eye of the Tiger rhythm from week 255 actually changes the rankings (with 97.3% you claimed first place, or am I missing something else?). I updated the score, but can't do more. We need again someone who is allowed to edit the final results.

• Like 1

EDIT:

Your last score on Eye of the Tiger rhythm from week 255 actually changes the rankings (with 97.3% you claimed first place, or am I missing something else?). I updated the score, but can't do more. We need again someone who is allowed to edit the final results.

Intermediate rhytm had two tracks, so I'd assume the overall intermediate victory is the sum of those two songs, in which it wouldn't make a dent to the ranks, as I still won that part of the competition.

Hmm, it has some bizarre thing happening at the end, just before the note sequence error @@PinKushin mentioned. I need to check that out in the riff repeater.

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week256/bass/int02.png

• Like 1

I've never quite been clear on how this works when there are two tracks.  From what I have seen I think only the first track counts, but I would like to hear the official word on it.

Intermediate rhytm had two tracks, so I'd assume the overall intermediate victory is the sum of those two songs, in which it wouldn't make a dent to the ranks, as I still won that part of the competition.

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

Whenever you post late in the week, I just know it is going to beat my best score.  I click on your link, then raise my hand in the air and shout you name, Wrath of Khan style.  SEBB!!!!!  Someday I will best you Sebb.  Some day.  (all in the spirit of friendly competition :) )

• Like 1

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

tough week for me, only sightreads or so

http://up.picr.de/33870647lz.jpg

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Now pick up your axe and do your darnest to beat @@Sebb! You can do it, I believe in you!

Whenever you post late in the week, I just know it is going to beat my best score.  I click on your link, then raise my hand in the air and shout you name, Wrath of Khan style.  SEBB!!!!!  Someday I will best you Sebb.  Some day.  (all in the spirit of friendly competition :) )

• Like 1

nice tune!!

http://up.picr.de/33870789hg.jpg

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

Where did that one note go? Rude of it to not show up.

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week256/bass/int05.png

Oh I like this one :grin: Just wish I could play it on guitar :pensive: 

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week256/bass/adv05.png

Time to start practicing intermediate lead

Now pick up your axe and do your darnest to beat @@Sebb! You can do it, I believe in you!

Thanks for the encouragement @@meelo...after 13 more tries, I was about to give up, then I scored this.  Same accuracy, slightly better streak.  Your move @@Sebb!

1zGIZep.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks for the encouragement @@meelo...after 13 more tries, I was about to give up, then I scored this.  Same accuracy, slightly better streak.  Your move @@Sebb!

1zGIZep.jpg

I have some more time in the evening. Lets see if I can beat this one once again :)

EDIT:

Yo, damn busy week - was over in Newcastle/UK from Sat (goddamn flight delay made me stay @ the airport Ibis in a smokers room :godmode:, but for compensation i was allowed to get up at 4am again and live my way through Shipol security system), just back to work and today i gotta drive to vienna for the we... so very few minutes for my only scores and leaderboard work.

For the above situation: i have tried several things here in the past and atm for the 10-w lb when there are >1 songs in a class - usually the 1st (the one that has no addendum to the Classes Label) is used for the lb - unless the active players have good arguments against in that case.

@@Anwyn - @all - i hope all is good now with the leaderboard? If not please pm me - i´ll fix all!

Rock!

@@meelo - on fire, eh!? a true 12pointer - very cool!

• Like 1

Ah... before i forget:

IMPORTANT!

@@Fandaru has encouraged me to make players go harder on Master Mode - thats a good thing, i think -

So: temporarly? the within 2% rule for an extra MM point has fallen - means - whatever score it may show - a valid posted MM run is +1pts for the 10-week lb for you!

• Like 2

For the above situation: i have tried several things here in the past and atm for the 10-w lb when there are >1 songs in a class - usually the 1st (the one that has no addendum to the Classes Label) is used for the lb - unless the active players have good arguments against in that case.

Can you list these "second songs" as bonus tracks in the LB? Sometimes it has been done, and I think it's good for clarity. It surely helps if a new player drops by (I didn't know how this situation was dealt with, too).

• Like 1