Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 255

Rodman

@@PinKushin If you don't like to detune your guitar then I highly recommend you invest in one of these

https://www.amazon.com/DigiTech-Polyphonic-Bundle-Instrument-Polishing/dp/B00U830TH8

I use it for every non-standard song and it works like a charm. 

@@PinKushin I recommend it too. The great thing is you don't even have to worry about octaves once a good setup is done.

The only bad side is that if your volume is not high enough you hear the strings ringing and that may confuse you.

• Like 3

some scores at last,

grscc8ga4c4x8o96g.jpg

bass...... i need the 100% before the end of the week

ohg1b293guct31y6g.jpg

definitely need this 100% by the end of the week as well,

sv74rvpnc0h37ss6g.jpg

my best so far......... random misses annoy me so much

11d7umk9tpb7szb6g.jpg

i never thought this would be as much fun as it was, but i think the score flatters me a bit.

been working 12 hours a day & with a 2 hour journey on top doesn't leave me much time for the guitar but i'll manage some more goes this week, 

night night all  ZZZzzzzzz

• Like 4

Lots of RR on What's Up rhythm.  It was driving me nuts cause I was missing so many, then when I slowed it down I saw how much I was "mumbling" my chords.  Cheating one to get to the next, skipping the open strums, etc.    

ULkrByN.jpg

• Like 2

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet