Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 254

MaZtoR

Had my first guitar lesson yesterday. Homework is really boring. I think the teacher underestimated me, my first exercises are some slow rhythms (like 60-70 bpm) with E, Em, Am, C chords. Well, I am bad at chords, but not that much. Maybe I developed a horrible positioning with my hands in the past years and I have got to start from the beginning, for my health; I don't know. I didn't tell him we played more advanced things from Megadeth, Vektor, Tool, and many others. I can't play these as clean and accurate as I should, but come on, from the Championship to "first chords" is a good number of steps back.

So, after my exercises I got back to RS, and improved:

Nvj3gi3.jpg

• Like 6

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

I think these are my last updates for this week. I'm surprised how much I played this week. 92 full playthroughs and countless of restarts :blush:

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week254/week254lead_beg05.png

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week254/week254lead_int06.png

Meaningless increase, accuracy is tied with Roddy, but his streak is better. So still 4th place thanks to @@blejusca hitting that magical 100 % :blink: You rock!

http://u.meelo.org/.rocksmith/week254/week254bass_adv06.png

• Like 2

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)

Jazz Chords - just gotta love em ;)

http://up.picr.de/33764708ja.jpg

• Like 4

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

ok i managed to get a couple of hours tonight, been hectic this last couple of weeks.

anyway heres some scores,

I chose the Arctic monkeys so you lot could push me to improve my scores so here goes,

861guaomc9xaq1z6g.jpgmy previous best was 95%

81xundx0pag56le6g.jpg

previous best was 97%

5lm64ugut9o57a56g.jpg

previous best was 98%

there is something about this song that just throws me.. the parts i get sound good but then i just make stupid mistakes.... one day i'll get it right.... maybe.

on to the Kings Of Leon, which is a great song and brings back memories of Wales where I saw them backing up Oasis and they Rocked the Stage, great band.

xr8v3ib0s7c4xcf6g.jpgi got 100% on the other version and  could get this too given the time,

t9i63r6pa5r46196g.jpgjust gave this a few tries as i wanted to get the Lead up to a respectable score,

xr8v3ib0s7c4xcf6g.jpgactually getting the hang of this, and it sounds ok as well which is always a bonus.

i'll be working on this for a while because i know i have a 99+ in me.

i have been told I'm not playing guitar tomorrow as it is my beautiful granddaughter's 3rd birthday day party and apparently Grandad is needed  :D

night night all

• Like 3

UPLEVELING NEWS:

@@Bounours levels up to INT BASS as well as

@@genobadass and

@@meelo level up to MC BASS

all for beating the 99.5 on their classes top difficulty

(unless they beg to stay down)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I would like to stay down. I have played that song tons, and I do not think it reflects my current level. I am getting close, but after my 4 months of surgery recovery, I would like a little more time before I am thrown to the wolves.

• Like 1

@@Telboy You posted the same lead score picture twice and you liked your own post :lol:

ok i managed to get a couple of hours tonight, been hectic this last couple of weeks.

on to the Kings Of Leon, which is a great song and brings back memories of Wales where I saw them backing up Oasis and they Rocked the Stage, great band.

xr8v3ib0s7c4xcf6g.jpgi got 100% on the other version and  could get this too given the time,

t9i63r6pa5r46196g.jpgjust gave this a few tries as i wanted to get the Lead up to a respectable score,

xr8v3ib0s7c4xcf6g.jpgactually getting the hang of this, and it sounds ok as well which is always a bonus.

i'll be working on this for a while because i know i have a 99+ in me.

i have been told I'm not playing guitar tomorrow as it is my beautiful granddaughter's 3rd birthday day party and apparently Grandad is needed  :D

night night all

• Like 1

Latest championship entries (click each timestamp to see the full screenshot.)