Tone.xml file changed extension?

Was there any update that changed the extension of the tone files?

I always used the tone2014.xml files, that i could add>load in the toolkit,

but when opend toolkit today and wanted to add>load tones, I first didnt see my tones, 

I checked the searchbar and it is now looking for tone.xml?

Did the extension officialy changed and did the toolkit have to update? idk?

I tried changing the searchbar to all .xml and then selected my old tone files, but that load is not succesfull

then I tried changing the extension of my files, and load them, also did not work...

Note: I havent updated Toolkit in a long time, my version is v2.8.2.0-bbaf3820beta

Check out my Custom Inlays topic here

Customize those dots at fret 3, 5, 7,... with your favourite band logo!

Check out my Youtube channel here

Rock, Punk and Metal Rocksmith playthroughs, Just Dance Audio Swaps and Synthesia Piano Plays

Rise Against DG - ADTR DG - Enter Shikari DG

Beartooth DG - Senses Fail DG - Just Dance Topic

• Developer

@@PyroBillie

Plz upgrade to the latest toolkit beta and try again.  You are using a beta from Mar 8, 2017.  Let us know if you still have an issue with loading tones.

• Like 1

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

@@PyroBillie

Plz upgrade to the latest toolkit beta and try again.  You are using a beta from Mar 8, 2017.  Let us know if you still have an issue with loading tones.

So yeah as thought, this solved the issue, still weird that it was fine last week and now suddenly it wasn't.

Also can I just point out that the topic " http://customsforge.com/index.php/topic/989-custom-song-toolkit-v2600-was-released/ " isn't the most user-friendly, the title is just misleading wrong and the topic bb-code things are not working :)

Thx for looking into it tho

Check out my Custom Inlays topic here

Customize those dots at fret 3, 5, 7,... with your favourite band logo!

Check out my Youtube channel here

Rock, Punk and Metal Rocksmith playthroughs, Just Dance Audio Swaps and Synthesia Piano Plays

Rise Against DG - ADTR DG - Enter Shikari DG

Beartooth DG - Senses Fail DG - Just Dance Topic

• Developer

YW

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy