Error in Bank Genration when generating CDLC

Hi All,

I have created a number of CDLC files with no issue so far, but today come across one that has me a bit stumped.

When generating the CDLC I get the following error now:

In a console window:

Warning 30 Interity issue found on audio source D:\RocksmithToolkit\Template\Originals\SFX\Audio_Preview.wav - Original file is invalid.

Error 0 'Vorbis' reported 'Converted file has 0 samples' for 'Audio_preview.wav'

This is follow once the window closes with a Java exception.

Any ideas to fix or work around this?

Regards,

John

@@TK421 try to delete Template dir and make sure your preview ain't Zero bytes inside It's something audio related or at least wwise one that's all I could say without screenshots or source files

Thanks @@Alex360. I tried deleting the dir as requested, but the problem remained even after the Template dir was recreated, but, your guidance gave me an idea to work around the problem by creating a copy of the guitar.wem file in the project dir called guitar_preview.wem (so its a long preview...).

Working now….

• Developer

@@TK421 very creative workaround.  Could you post a link to the original audio file that cause the error so we can take a look and maybe come up with perma fix. 

What was your workflow that cause the error? 

What version of toolkit are you using?

What type of audio file did you feed the toolkit?

Did you create the preview or did the toolkit?

You mention Java exception, are you generating CDLC for PS3?

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

@cozy1 

I am trying to create a backing track (which I think is the cause in itself).

Process was as follows:

- Created EOF project with an MP3 file

- Added a simple bass track (a C major scale in the beginning only)

- Added lyrics (proving root note guidance)

Plays fine in EOF, saved then opened Rocksmith Song Tool Kit

- Added the vocals and Bass file

- Applied the song information as required

- Added the guitar.ogg created by EOF

Hit Generate - then error occurs at the second stage in Wwise. 

I let RSTK create the preview file (usually) and I am only creating CDLC for the PC.

I have made a number of them already, its just this one that gives me an issue. As a test a supplied a different ogg file from a previous CDLC I created just to see what happens and it then worked.

I suspect its because I am trying to create a backing track with vey few notes apart from the scale in the beginning, tried also adding a closing note but it did not help.

The workaround is 'working' for me. I am just going to create a small wem file next I think.

• Developer

@@TK421

How many seconds is the original audio?  I would still like to get a link to that guitar.ogg file that was created by EOF.

As before, what version of toolkit are you using?

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy