Ignition multiple cdlc download at once

JoCool

Question

Hi,

I'm new to Sourceforge and it's a incredible place for Rocksmith and guitar players.

I'd like to download a lot of songs from Ignition, but I only achieve to do it one by one. So I'd like to know if there's a way to download multiple songs at once?

I read Collections are used to follow songs changes. Is there a way to download or update all songs in a collection?

Thanks.

5 answers to this question

This has so been covered in the past on here 

To name just a couple of problems with what you want to do is as follows

• you will never be able to keep track of any updates that the creator does to the cdlc.
  • You are not able to provide feedback to it either (report issues/constructive feedback) 

To be fair to the magna charter that created it He/She will have put in many hours learning how to create them in the first place, then dedicated; in some cases dozens of hours of their own time to create each and every one of these for us.

So my question to you is ; is it really that much of a chore to download them one at a time?

• Like 1

Guitars: ESP LTD F-54 Bass, Tanglewood Curbow4 Bass, Stagg BC300-N Bass, Yamaha BBN5bk (5String), ESP LTD AX-360, Plus a cheapo no name acoustic

Thank you two your your reply.

@@Bluetac, I'm not saying it's a shame if I have to download all that amazing work one at a time. I'm really aware in the big amount of work to create only one CDLC because I tried to create one.

I'm not judging anyone, nor the charter, neither the choices that induce we have to download songs this way.

As I said, I'm new to CustomForge. That does not mean I'm a young player who doesn't know anything of what life is, except his own life (and I don't mean here all young players see life this way).

I'm in computer engineering since a long time and keeping a system up to date is something classic in this domain. So I was asking if there was a solution to do this easily.

By the way, keeping some songs up to date is less critical than keeping a computer up to date ;)