Error message, not sure what for

I'm creating a cdlc for an original song, I've done one before and it worked but for this one, there's some sort of a problem and I'm not sure what's gone wrong.

If anyone has any idea please let me know.

The error message was:

6cc765aa4e.png

Thanks in advance

EDIT: For some reason, it worked after I moved the album art into the Rocksmith Toolkit tmp folder

Edited by HammondCheese

423a7a9da2.png

Please take a look at my customs :)                                                                                                                            My YouTube (Not Updated regularly)

• Developer

Yep,as you figure out, it was album artwork problem.  Also make sure you are using the latest beta/test build when you create CDLC.  Looks like you are using very old release build which is missing many of the new toys that are in beta/test build.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Developer

@@firekorn If user wants help/support from Devs then make sure user is on the latest beta/test version first (see my signature line).  That release code is legacy now.  Not trying to be mean or anything that is just how it is.  In most cases the beta version will solve any issue a user is having in the release version.

If it was up to me, I would get rid of all release versions, but release version serves purpose in case beta is total shit.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Administrator

@@cozy1 considering the actual stable release as legacy is weird if you ask me. The site linked in your signature recommend the latest STABLE release for most users so you have to expect user to still use it. If you have issue with it, then i can only suggest you change how it's presented to users.

If it was up to me, I would get rid of all release versions, but release version serves purpose in case beta is total shit.

I don't see the purposes to be honest, especially considering how the stable release lag behind. I understand your issue with it but users uses what is served to them.

I don't know if you have the mean to update the stable release but i can assure that you can put the 1a24bf3a beta as stable and it'll work properly for all i know so far. i haven't used the most recent beta yet but if you need me to report about it more often to avoid the stable release to be "legacy", i'd be happy too.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Developer

@firekorn 

"It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest Test/Beta build before submitting bug reports." 

Plz link me to what you are referring to.

If you are talking about this (Recommended for most users).  Well that is someone-elses recommendation.  Not mine.

"I don't know if you have the mean to update the stable release but i can assure that you can put the 1a24bf3a beta as stable and it'll work properly for all i know so far."  Thanks for the plug.  But you should also try the latest beta which fixed a bug in that rev.

@firekorn 

"It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest Test/Beta build before submitting bug reports." 

Plz link me to what you are referring to.

If you are talking about this (Recommended for most users).  Well that is someone-elses recommendation.  Not mine.

Not to try to change the topic, but that download link is broken, at least for me.

Thanks for solving the problem

Edit: The stable release download link

423a7a9da2.png

Please take a look at my customs :)                                                                                                                            My YouTube (Not Updated regularly)

• Developer

@HammondCheese  Toolkit beta/test link works for me. 

@@group Anyone else having issue?

• Administrator

Your signature isn't a rule though and it is surely not something any one will see before submitting an issue in here so it kinda defeat the purposes of your statement. I could get it if we are talking about Github but we're not.

As for the toolkit website that is rscustoms.net which is linked in your signature, wether or not it is your text doesn't matter. It's what people are redirected to when they are going to download the toolkit, it's what they see and that's how they choose which version to download and the stable release is indeed something that you have control over via Github to some extent from what i've gathered.

As for the download link, the stable release is broken while the beta link works fine.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

• Developer

@@firekorn It was nice bantering with you. C'est la vie

The server demigods are in control.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy