Issue with Custom CDLC. Not sure what I've done. please help

HammondCheese

Question

This is my first post on the forum so i apologize if i miss out any details that should've been added.

I made a cdlc for an original song that I made.

I followed the tutorial to the best of my ability and it was fine in EoF. after I converted it into a cdlc file, it shows up on rocksmith, but when I try to start the song, it does the tuning but then just shows the game screen for like 5-8 seconds and then ends the song without anything playing and goes to the results screen. I have no idea what i might have done wrong so i'd appreciate any help I can get to sort this out.

These are the files for the song

http://www.mediafire.com/?md0szg29lro9n

Thanks in advance

423a7a9da2.png

Please take a look at my customs :)                                                                                                                            My YouTube (Not Updated regularly)

8 answers to this question

• Administrator

@@HammondCheese Have your converted the audio yourself in wwise?

If yes, don't. just put the guitar.ogg file into the toolkit audio field and let it do the rest.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

@@HammondCheese Have your converted the audio yourself in wwise?

If yes, don't. just put the guitar.ogg file into the toolkit audio field and let it do the rest.

@@firekorn I just tried and I got this

302cc003df.png

Is RSTK the problem?

423a7a9da2.png

Please take a look at my customs :)                                                                                                                            My YouTube (Not Updated regularly)

• Administrator

"please confirm that either wwise v2013.2, v2014.1, v2014.1 or v2016.2 are installed"

Note that you might need to indicate wwise installation path in the toolkit config if you didn't used the default location.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

@@firekorn Sorry to be annoying, but do you have any idea what is causing this. I can tell it's saying that a file is missing but when i searched it online, nothing came up.

this is a screenshot

6cc765aa4e.png

423a7a9da2.png

Thanks for the advice. do you have anyone you could recommend approaching about this?

423a7a9da2.png