Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 250

Mortalo

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

What a week!!!!!

nuff said, cannot wait to get my fingers on those, will probably only happen tomorrow evening first :rage2:

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Iw2ifWy.jpg

You should always take finger position in customs with a grain of salt. Play the bend with a pinky, having the 1st finger on the 7th fret.

• Like 2

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

For me the racer x lead parts are too fast for me to sight read (at 100% accuracy) even at 1%.  So, I have to make a guitar pro file and work on it there (if I am to have any chance of getting it to sound correct.)  

Is there any way to make RR use something less than 1%?

@@Fandaru I found that winds of change to be pretty tricky and you destroyed me on that "Where the sky ends" tune in week 247.  I spent hours trying to catch you and I could not.  So, just keep at it.  

• Like 1

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

start, don´t ask ;)

http://up.picr.de/33505205ps.jpg

http://up.picr.de/33505206en.jpg

http://up.picr.de/33505207be.jpg

• Like 3

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

Qubwhug.jpg

It's a shame the bass isn't fully transcribed on this track, would have been more fun if it matched the original a bit better:

M63IuOb.jpg

This one is insane! Don't think I'll try to get a better score, I'm happy I got through it without any Xs:

58r6xO9.jpg

• Like 3

@@MentalSharps, I got thinking about this last night and slowed the solo down to 80% to listen to myself on the solo.  First, your playthough sounds pretty good!  Mine was pretty ugly sounding, and it made me appreciate how good yours sounded.  Second, how did you record yourself isolated?  I've been toying with that idea, I know the sound from the game masks a lot of junk in my playing, so much like you I'm ready to start going for musicality rather than a high score in the game.

Great choices this week! 

I'm trying to focus on making the solo sound "good", musical rather than just correct hitting the notes. Any solo I play always sounds like crap so far if I ever listen to it on it's own. Any tips appreciated   :). 

This is a clip without the backing track, best I can get it sounding after a couple hours.

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

I don't have any tricks, but I would like to offer you encouragement.  Don't give up, play through the plateau!  Remember, you play for enjoyment, so don't forget to enjoy playing!

I feel I'm getting worse at playing in general.

• Like 3

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

@@Fandaru I found that winds of change to be pretty tricky and you destroyed me on that "Where the sky ends" tune in week 247.  I spent hours trying to catch you and I could not.  So, just keep at it.  

RS was very forgiving with note recognition in my case, and well, I have to say I got that big run and then never went near it again. I had luck and my playing wasn't clean at all. I was not happy.

I am rarely satisfied by my works and achievements in real life and I am my severest critic. And now, about my guitar skills, I think I should get back to basics.

Winds of change is very hard to me because of chords, I am really sloppy at them. The thing is, the tune is quite slow so it is frustrating not managing to adapt. Some RR would surely do, but next week, again, same problem. I'm not truly learning to play. The Championship should be my exam, but I am try-harding without studying, if you get what I mean with all this moaning.

• Like 1