Chords that are indiviually picked.

Attitude

Question

This may have been covered but I can't find it. There are a few sections of a song I'm working on that are a chord shape, with the first note ringing through and the others follow, obviously getting shorter as you go. I can clearly hear it in the song. The notes show up in EoF after the import but it looks more like a solo and I have no CLUE how to make a note hold on and continue through the next notes,, ultimately forming a chord. They have no length on the note so it just looks like like a single note. I tried extending the notes on the tab BUT because there is another note coming it won't let me. I tried building a chord, I can't specify the length and start time for each note. I would also like to specify the chord shape in EoF as it is FAR easier to play it that way. If I could extend the length of the note in EoF that would probably be the easiest as the sections occur several times and I could replace all of them with the tools I have found. But HOW!!!! I have run a test of the track and in Rocksmith 2014 they show up as single notes. And I just tried arpeggios , I don't know how to specify how long to hold it.

I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.

6 answers to this question

Ok,, I might be on the right path with the Pro Guitar link note side of things,, just not sure how to make the chord shape show up at the beginning. And there will be one pull off at the end of it.

I agree but this is giving me fits.. I tried just putting the chord at the start and making arpeggios, but it really didn't change it. the notes show up as individuals with tails. I know that once I figure this out it will look right,, like the chords in House of the rising sun. But I just don't know how to make it work. Sorry to bother but I want this right. It's my third attempt at a custom and I'm exploring more to make it better. Perhaps I'm not entirely sure of the procedure for making an arpeggio. I took music theory MANY years ago,, so I understand the concept, but, for whatever reason I am unable to translate it into EoF.

I tried just putting the chord at the start and making arpeggios, but it really didn't change it.

There should only be a single note at the start prior to creating the arpeggio. When you define the arpeggio, the chord will be auto created.

• Like 1

All my customs can be found here :)

I figured it out, I'm an idiot and was single clicking the notes,, thinking that I needed to define each notes beginning and end. After clicking the first note then shift clicking on the last, then using Pro Guitar to make it an arpeggio,, it works. The pull off near the end really isn't an issue now either. Thanks guys. I appreciate the effort. I was just over thinking it.