is it worth getting ultimate guitar pro subscription?

telmovaz

Question

"official" tabs are on the rise over at ultimateguitar.com but you need to get a paid subscription to get them. did anyone buy this? is it worth it? I dont want to spend money on it only to find out later I can't export the tabs to use them on EOF and make some CDLC.

2 answers to this question

i purchased the lifetime sub like 2 years back, i dont see any option to download official tabs however from what i see official tabs are just pro tabs. The official tabs come with its own Ui in which you can select which instrument youre playing on (so long as its available on the song by the creator) and includes backing tracks for official tabs. Official tabs also have the option to switch between tablature and chords for songs which is a bonus. Theres also Tonebridge which is free, i use it on my mac with my rocksmith cable and it works well, however the quality of the tones vary as it does seem to be community based.

All in all its pretty good but i barely ever use mine as my option is rocksmith for convenience.

Take the blue pill or the red, choice is yours