How to do in E.O.F #2

Hello.

I have to finish the rhythm of "Creedence Clearwater Revival - Side O' The Road" and I would like to save time to place the notes because the rhythm is extremely repetitive so how to do in EOF to copy / paste notes with intervevales of time identical or compared to the tempo even if I will check the accuracy with the clap.

Thank you

I do not think EOF has such an advanced copy/paste mechanic. The only copy paste you can do is by selecting all the notes you want and while they are highlighted, press CTRL + C to copy them and position the green needle where you want and then press CTRL + V to paste the notes in.

Hope this helps!

My CDLC ! 

I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)

ok thank you for your return @@Nick K.

It does not help me in the sense that I knew the function copy paste and at the same time it helps me in the sense that you confirm that this particular function does not exist.

Maybe @@raynebc can add such a function.

Thanks.

I don't know if it's possible, but I can give you my advice to make this a tad bit easier. Depending on how long the song is (CCR songs are usually about 3-5 minutes) it may take longer. If you're making the tab yourself, create 1 verse, 1 chorus etc, etc... Then if the song is as repetitive as you say, all you need to do is copy and paste the sections until the song is done. Can't think of a more efficient way.

My CDLC ! 

I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)

I'm not completely sure what you're asking, but if you just need to copy/paste repeated measures of notes, normal copy and paste does that and even keeps the notes grid-snapped. The key is that you have to move the seek position to the place where the first pasted note will go. Usually this means you should use the seek by beat functions (Pg Up/Dn) or seek by grid snap functions (CTRL+SHIFT+Pg Up/Dn while you have a grid snap size in effect instead of it being off, use , and . to cycle through the grid snap sizes or use "Edit>Grid snap>Custom" to define a grid snap of your own) to place the seek position appropriately.

Thank you both.

I will test tomorrow because today I could not.

If I can not do what I ask here, I'll post again trying to be more explicit.

In any case, thank you.

I must confirm raynebc, the copy/paste function works perfect,

you just have to use EoF the right way, are you adjusting the beatmap to make the notes fit the song/sync, or are you moving the notes one by one?

Check out my Custom Inlays topic here

Customize those dots at fret 3, 5, 7,... with your favourite band logo!

Check out my Youtube channel here

Rock, Punk and Metal Rocksmith playthroughs, Just Dance Audio Swaps and Synthesia Piano Plays

Rise Against DG - ADTR DG - Enter Shikari DG

Beartooth DG - Senses Fail DG - Just Dance Topic

Ok, PyroBillie.

Anyway my request is not really useful because I realized that all the music is tjs slightly offset from time and even often the tempo can move so in any case, you must synchronize note by note.

Thank you to all of you.

• Administrator

@@Fedro You must synchronize the BEAT, not the note. The BEAT are the rhythm structure of the song on which the notes falls.

The cool thing about synchronizing beat is that the note will fall into place and follow it, it doesn't work the other way around though.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

Ok I tested the tuning to the grid and I finally understood what it is. Besides I could not select intermediate notes between the grid because I had it wrong. So I put the tuning to the grid at 1/16 and then I was able to select the notes in between.

On the other hand, to answer firekorn, I have set the tempo (117) in my case so everything is good.

Thank you very much for your information.

@@Fedro This shows how to sync the beat map:

http://customsforge.com/index.php/topic/22655-syncing-your-beat-map-with-editor-on-fire-eof

I saw this also, but I have never tried it:

http://customsforge.com/index.php/topic/2393-how-to-get-beat-map

I use Go Play Along (https://goplayalong.com) which I find a bit easier than EOF, but it's commercial software. I will try Sonic Visualiser to compare.

L