Rocksmith 2014 Championship week 246

New one here! 29 years from Germany and just started with guitar last august with Rocksmith.. Want to give it a first try on here :)

Beginner - Lead

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/951832846690464958/EF2B5D26BD4412D5B04CFE53B838C619CBE9954B/

• Like 6

I ran through it a few times on my Squire, the hollow body on the Gretsch made it hard to hear the beat during the strumming section.  I also got my brain out of the way and let the fingers do their thing.  Got a 95% then this 97%.  Very pleased!  Still not going to beat ZeroPing's 99% tho, well done!

fgi2BZ2.jpg

Again played on the Squire, but just because I didn't switch. Scored a 94% then this 96%.  Making progress!

OHsxWr6.jpg

• Like 1

Championship Leaderboard                                                         Song Selection Sheet

@@MellonFarmer I believe in you, just keep practicing and you should be able to meet your goal. Note detection on Run for cover isn't working for me so I'm just gonna take the L this week for the masterclass. You're only 0.3% behind vjohnal so keep working and get the win this week

• Like 3

My first challenge ! I started playing bass 1 week ago, pretty happy with the result of the first song ! It took me some retry but i'm  very satisfied

challenge246.png

The second song was a bit to hard, i don't know how i manage to do a score like that because it was a TOTAL MESS

challenge246_2.png

• Like 3

My first challenge ! I started playing bass 1 week ago, pretty happy with the result of the first song ! It took me some retry but i'm  very satisfied

challenge246.png

The second song was a bit to hard, i don't know how i manage to do a score like that because it was a TOTAL MESS

challenge246_2.png

99% after one week of playing? Nice!

• Like 1

challenge246.png

challenge246_2.png

99% after one week of playing? Nice!

Yes, i started like 10 days ago, but i already played 23 hours on Rocksmith and i did some exercices  like range exercices too.

I really like it for the moment but i lack some speed between each notes, but it takes some practice I guess :).

• Like 3

Yes, i started like 10 days ago, but i already played 23 hours on Rocksmith and i did some exercices  like range exercices too.

I really like it for the moment but i lack some speed between each notes, but it takes some practice I guess :).

It will get better :) When I started playing bass 8 months ago (had played before, many years ago), I also looked for songs from previous weeks, and of course, tried to play my favorite songs with Dynamic Difficulty on - it really helps to get a bit better every time

• Like 2

Its always nice when you play a song on day 1 and by day 6 you stop wildly stabbing the fretboard and your guitar sounds more like the actual song rather than a random mess of semi-hit notes....... played by a 3 year old  :P

5k77shsf4y6ry696g.jpg

plus your scores go up  :rolleyes:

• Like 3

Some screenies that I've made during the week, sadly I cut my middle finger on fretting hand a few days ago and couldn't play.

8p9Uji1.jpg

I like this one.

69R6RrA.jpg

This one not so much.

• Like 1

Master of Rocksmith Championship
For Whom the Leaderboard Tolls
...And Song Selection List For All
Seek and Championship Class Lists

The Exercise That Never Comes

@@Mortalo don't worry, you're a nice douche :)

T-Rex Interactive | Box Kid Adventures

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

Ciao da bella Italia!

29°C on the beach right now, poor me ;)

On vacation the past and the coming week - i have my mini strat with me but only DHM scores.

ROCK!82f285c3427ecf8a53dd2a3d82569a3e.jpg87ac97624d54ca206f52f1ef8405f744.jpg2b2f2bc751089a222e170076337cfc36.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

• Like 4

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

+ lead3c7187f62a74299743897cfde745a38f.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.