Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 244

• Rocksmith Championship Organizer

bass, just enuff for the @Telly

http://up.picr.de/33075722or.jpg

• Like 1

-= Building a Guitar from Scratch with Absolutely No Woodworking Experience =-
-= ROCK - Rodmans Course for Kids and Beginners =-

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-
-= SPOTIFY Rocksmith CS Playlist =-
-= Use your DLC library on multiple PCs w. autoupdate =-
-= Build your own RS Toneswitch Fb =-

-= Join the Championship - cause the Championship is good for you =-
-= What´s my RANK again??? - check the 10-weeks Leaderboard and PLAYER Level =-
-= Put the Songs you want to be played into SONG SELECTION LIST =-

On 11/8/2016 at 8:32 PM, Vodka said:

I hated Royal Republic prev. time. I hate it this time too.

UPD: OK. I hate every song. I guess I need to stop.

waaaaaaaay better

http://up.picr.de/33075746wc.jpg

• Like 1

-=GET RID OF ON DISC SONGS IN THE SONG SELECTION LIST? , FULL SETLIST MANAGEMENT? - YOU NEED A ROADIE !!!=-

lead, +

http://up.picr.de/33075832ok.jpg

• Like 1

Don't know what the problem is, I can't play the bend (15th fret on second string and 12th on the first). I think I'm playing them good but usually they are counted as "miss". I don't actually know if these notes/techniques have a particular name, since they are quite common; could you tell me how do you call them? 

And I also find the song quite difficult compared to the stuff that we play in ADV lead.

HGmabkU.jpg

Plus, a run at the tribute song. 

a6DId10.jpg

• Like 2

While my bass gently weeps...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Ig6a_qUluggMXTiBFFZwJhFpHUZn-Gd/view?usp=sharing

RIP LaceyB.  It's thanks to people like you that I'm somehow in a band now.  You will be missed.

• Like 5

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/945075898079193836/B620CE0846D8EE05931237827D024E445FFD0581/

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/945075898079193653/6BE93D710DF99C4A7392D303B1B8158F0FB586D1/

I am healing slowly, but I can play a bit if I shift the instrument way over to the side so I am not stressing the shoulder. I am excited! I havwe no stamina though. A couple songs and I am done.

• Like 4

After a few passes in RR, I scored 99.2% on bass on Du Nich.  Unfortunately, the screen shot didn't upload to Steam properly, so no link.  Rather than just play the track again and take another screen shot, I choose to blame the FreeBird Police and vow revenge.  The FreeBirds have been complacent for too long.

So thus follows, my diabolical plan:  The weapons at my disposal are my "Secret Agent Man" bass-VI, tuned EADGCF, one octave below guitar tuning, and the DLC for Gangsters, which I have played on bass about 168 times. I played it today for yet another 100%.  Hint to beginners - this track is trickier than it looks because most of the bass is played behind the beat.

Now I bet that you are all asking yourselves, "OMG, will he play it in Master Mode?". NOOOO! far too predictable!

This week, I will play the guitar part above the 12th fret on the Secret Agent Man.  The plan is still in need of a few last details - Will I capo the 12th fret?  Will I tune to EADGBE??  Why???  Stay tuned for updates.

Take THAT FreeBird Police!

• Like 4

"Like a bird on the wire, Like a drunk in a midnight choir, I have tried in my own way to be free" Leonard Cohen - RIP

Peek inside 2groggy's basement FreeBird Laboratory (not for the faint of heart)

Tobias Bass VI      SG shaped Bass VI     Hollow Acoustic Thunderbird 5     Hollow Archtop Bass VI

Harlequin Hollow Archtop Bass     Hollow Toby Bass VI     Starcaster Bass     A trio of hollow archtops (new)

I'm guilty of spending too much of my time on Beat Saber lately and my guitar playing suffers. When I tried to play 'Only for the weak' yesterday, my fingertips hurt after a while. That has not happened to me for quite some time.So (hopefully) back to more guitar playing, but I need to start slow :)

XJluFmm.jpg

WftuOPK.jpg

sXChono.jpg

yBEbSgk.jpg

rdciA0a.jpg

• Like 3

Well, better late then never I guess

What I've learned after being in the championship for almost half a year is that if a masterclass song seems easy. It means the solo is going to be incredible hard.

LVvk2Ll.jpg

Surprisingly I already had this song in my playlist. Idk why but for some reason the way the lyrics where charted just bothers me. I don't get why they put "2" and "U" instead of putting "to" and "you". Everything else is in English, why did you have to put texting acronyms  :tired_face:

nyyfnu0.jpg

• Like 3

at least one Knorke score

33098895te.jpg

• Like 6
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png

welcome @@Pukepito

great scores, I've placed you to MC

• Like 2
 YouTube                                                           The Phantastic 3                                                       Facebook

Captain-Sparton-weiss minimini.png