Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 25

Joey

Well i found out how to do those bends... (If anyone need help just ask)

100% on this song is possible for me. The only thing against is actually those random mistakes caused my lack of concentration or getting nervous my the caused i am doing everything right til there.

Posted Image

• Like 2

Let´s Rock

Hi all, this is my first crack at the championships. Godlike Machine seemed a little daunting for rookie like myself (started playing at the start of the year) but once broken down into sections using riff repeater and accelerator it came together pretty well.

Love the site and hope to become a contributor once i work out how to create customs.

Anyways....my score:

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zhz57d3cn1rw052/Rocksmith2014%202014-04-19%2020-59-22-064.jpg

• Like 1

(probably) my last attempt at Rhythm.. It just wasn't picking up the notes for some reason?

Anyway, slight improvement 97.72% 109 streak..

Well done everyone! Great scores all round!

Cheers,

H

http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o680/Hostilian/Capture_zpsa8a211bc.jpg

@@Hostilian may be odd strings close to the neck? Knocking on the fingerboard  I play Amorphis and had a lot fail detect riffs (Tune in  D promotes knocking),   Then I lifted the bridge, and become all perfectly defined.

Yet Also strumming try more parallel guitar, for to large fluctuations in parallel, but not in a perpendicular, Check strike force  strumming less force - less knocking :)

@Mr Pi Try do best, time has yet   :cool:

My score (Bon Jovi lead) :

Accuracy 99.52 strike 352

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/468681823011603257/1DB8D900F12D97F2EC78AD3BF02597590E878D8A/

(Bon Jovi rhythm)

Accuracu100 strike 351

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/468681823013888907/644F69C1FB3EE4F015BA4B3653D840A90B8EDF6F/

Well i am giving a try

• Like 1

Let´s Rock

Its dam hard @

@ - please if i get the best score in the end give the win to the second as i usual play MC

Posted Image

My only mistake was in a section i can do correctly time after time in RR.

But something always wrong...

• Like 2

Let´s Rock

Wow this weeks competition is tough guys, some great scores popping up here. Welcome to the newcomers, I hope you guys enjoy the competition and continue to join in every week. 

Leaderboard Updated

Please put in your names and song choices for this week in the song selection list link in my signature. 

@Mr Pi  Cool, quickly did it. You is awesome. Congratulations :)

Want be like you. All week worked on a song. 4 finger with callus, damn bends. :)

Think I became a little better in guitar this week challenge . Thanks friends. 

Hope next a song wiil good and interesting ,a like this and song by Amorphis for beginner.

• Like 1

Its dam hard @

@ - please if i get the best score in the end give the win to the second as i usual play MC

Posted Image

Its what I call the yips..... stagefright.... I wish I could just get in the zone and play all the way through without worrying about getting a good score, then losing focus.

When I'm in the zone, I play much better, almost good even.  Time slows down (relatively), and playing is effortless and flows better than a drug high.   But when trying to better your result or video for Utube...... I stress out and flub notes...

Anyways,  great work all. Extra props to you and Motive for almost perfect runs.

@Mr Pi  Cool, quickly did it. You is awesome. Congratulations :)

Want be like you. All week worked on a song. 4 finger with callus, damn bends. :)

Thing I became a little better this week challenge . Thanks friends. 

Hope next a song wiil good and interesting ,a like this and song by Amorphis for beginner.

just be yourself.

I play for 23 years.

For a long time i called myself a guitar collector cause i haven´t played much.

I play rocksmith for fun and it helped me playing again almost daily.

I wish something like this existed when i start playing. It helps a lot.

23 years ago everybody was hiding their guitar secrets. It was very hard to learn.

Now its still hard to play well but you have great communities witch help a motivate a lot.

Rock on! 

• Like 2

Let´s Rock

Its dam hard @

Posted Image

Its what I call the yips..... stagefright.... I wish I could just get in the zone and play all the way through without worrying about getting a good score, then losing focus.

When I'm in the zone, I play much better, almost good even.  Time slows down (relatively), and playing is effortless and flows better than a drug high.   But when trying to better your result or video for Utube...... I stress out and flub notes...

Anyways,  great work all. Extra props to you and Motive for almost perfect runs.

its hard to relax.

We are human. Sensitive human...

Let´s Rock