• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Post all your CDLC requests here. Since we no longer have the "Popular" Request system, you can now post them in this, and only in this, topic! NOTICE. Posting a request here does not mean that someo

Peter Tosh please!  Reggaemylitis, I'm the toughest, Equal Rights, Legalize it, Wanted Dread & Alive.   Clinton Fearon - Richman Poorman.   Кино - Транквилизатор, Алюминиевые огурцы, Мама анархия,

Rascal Flatts   Life is a HighWay  

Posted Images

On 6/6/2018 at 6:19 PM, Teinashu said:

Post all your CDLC requests here.
Since we no longer have the "Popular" Request system, you can now post them in this, and only in this, topic!

NOTICE.
Posting a request here does not mean that someone will make it. Spamming the same song over and over will get you suspended. This is not a demand area. The Charters that post their CDLC on CF do so because they want to. You cannot force them to make your song. Do not send PM's to every single charter asking for your song to be made.

Basically this is a dumping ground for your requests and nothing more. 

On 1/12/2021 at 4:48 PM, Suckafreegus said:

SUBLIME- 40 0Z TO FREEDOM- WAITING FOR MY RUCA -GARDEN GROVE

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE SETTLE FOR NOTHING -YEAR OF BOOMERANG REVOLVER-PEOPLE OF THE SUN-WIND BELOW-ROLL RIGHT 

LIMP BIZKIT POLLUTION-FAITH-COUNTERFEIT-STALEMATE- CLUNK-STINKFINGER

EXTRA CREDIT METALLICA  UNTIL IT SLEEPS

BOB SEGER HOLLYWOOD NIGHTS 

I did everything I was suppose to and all the songs I downloaded from customs forge show up in rocksmith on my song list but everytime I go to play it I tune it and then brings me to where id actually play but the notes don't show up and I cant find any new answers that aren't from 5 years ago. any help is much appreciated

2 hours ago, Grizzly223 said:

I did everything I was suppose to and all the songs I downloaded from customs forge show up in rocksmith on my song list but everytime I go to play it I tune it and then brings me to where id actually play but the notes don't show up and I cant find any new answers that aren't from 5 years ago. any help is much appreciated

Read over this post: https://customsforge.com/index.php?/topic/901-how-to-use-custom-dlcs-in-rs2014/

If you're on PC, which I assume you are since the majority of people in this community are. Make sure you have the DLL we provide in that post in your steamapps/common/Rocksmith2014 folder, NOT the dlc folder, it should be in the same folder as Rocksmith2014.exe. Also make sure the name of the file is D3DX9_42.dll EXACTLY or it won't work.

On 1/9/2021 at 5:06 AM, Visshh said:

Dead Pirates - UGO would really love to play this one

bass, guitar, its all good 

:3

I actually started charting this one but stopped at the solo/outro part. Maybe I'll give it another go.

• Thanks 1

Visit my workshop to see what I'm currently working on!