• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Post all your CDLC requests here. Since we no longer have the "Popular" Request system, you can now post them in this, and only in this, topic! NOTICE. Posting a request here does not mean that someo

Peter Tosh please!  Reggaemylitis, I'm the toughest, Equal Rights, Legalize it, Wanted Dread & Alive.   Clinton Fearon - Richman Poorman.   Кино - Транквилизатор, Алюминиевые огурцы, Мама анархия,

Rascal Flatts   Life is a HighWay  

Posted Images

I have not been around here in a long time, & it feels that way.

Whatevs...

Somebody please make:

Woman to Woman - Joe Cocker (aka, that "California Love" song)

I was hoping to get Shakey Graves - Roll the Bones.  Not sure it's possible but I would love it. Specifically, this recorded version as it is amazing.  Even if you don't make it everyone please check out this live performance as it is great. 

Shakey Graves - Roll the Bones - Audiotree Live

Tabs i found are here:

https://www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/shakey-graves-roll-the-bones-tab-s387943t0

Previously immgr made a version of Late July by Shakey on here and it's amazing as well. 

• Like 1

YOU INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF THE SONG REALLY BEING CREATED BY DOING A LIL WORK BY YOURSELF!!!! - SEARCH FOR ACCURATE TABS AND LINK THEM!!!

Posting a lot of youtube videos won´t help anybody.

What really would help that thread would be a button like "ok - i´m on it" and if pressed the post marked as "in production" or grayed or anything.

Just a few thoughts from a charter who likes to help out.

• Like 3