Locked CDLC Requests

Teinashu
Message added by Teinashu,

EDIT: 12/27/2023

Requests now go here: https://ignition4.customsforge.com/wishlist

Unlucky Morpheus - Phantom Blood(lead guitar) - I had a go at this but it was my first time doing a chart and couldn't get it to work. I would be really grateful if anyone can chart it.

Unlucky Morpheus - Knight of Sword(lead guitar)

Unlucky Morpheus - Black Pentagram(lead guitar)

• Like 1

Hi, i would really appreciate if someone does a guitar CDLC for Screaming - Band Maid or any Band Maid song to be honest, for long i've been searching for tabs but it's hard to find them. 

https://open.spotify.com/track/4SkIrSPNnHYaxJwmD3B3gz 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9gRx8ji-zA

i hope someone have time to do this, also i hope you like this band as much as i do :)

Yes I agree.  I would particularly appreciate anything (or especially Thrill) from New Beginning, with bass included. As i play bass, obviously. :)

Would love to see some more blind melon.  Basically anything off of the first self titled album:

1. "Soak the Sin" 4:01 2. "Tones of Home" 4:26 3. "I Wonder" 5:31 4. "Paper Scratcher" 3:14 5. "Dear Ol' Dad" 3:02 6. "Change" 3:41 7. "No Rain" 3:37 8. "Deserted" 4:20 9. "Sleepyhouse" 4:29 10. "Holyman" 4:47 11. "Seed to a Tree" 3:29 12. "Drive" 4:39 13. "Time" 6:02

I know that no rain is already downloadable which I have done, but I would love to see more old blind melon content, especially "tones of home", "Change" and "I wonder"......that whole album is fantastic and I would love to learn those tracks !!  Thanks to anyone that can make that happenor help me to make that happen...Cheers!!

Actually Galaxie would be another track to add to this blind melon list.

I have a bunch of requests, so I'm just going to put them all here and maybe if there are songs that a creator likes, he or she can do them?

BEACH HOUSE - I want more Beach House songs! There are some great ones on the newest album, and lots of good ones that haven't been done before! Beach House is great!

High on Fire - Face of Oblivion would be a great one!

Manowar - Anything off the Triumph of Steel album

Type o Negative - More Type O is always a good thing!

Hello,

So, I propose only for enthusiasts QOTSA     "Can't you quit me baby "     in full version.

and fo the connoisseurs a french group : DETROIT and the single       " Sa Majesté"

thank you very much for your help ;)

• Like 1

Post all your CDLC requests here.

Since we no longer have the "Popular" Request system, you can now post them in this, and only in this, topic!

NOTICE.

Posting a request here does not mean that someone will make it. Spamming the same song over and over will get you suspended. This is not a demand area. The Charters that post their CDLC on CF do so because they want to. You cannot force them to make your song. Do not send PM's to every single charter asking for your song to be made.

Basically this is a dumping ground for your requests and nothing more. 

We Are South American Rockers- Los Prisioneros

Tabs: https://acordes.lacuerda.net/prisioneros/we_are_southamerican_rockers-2.shtml

Post all your CDLC requests here.

Since we no longer have the "Popular" Request system, you can now post them in this, and only in this, topic!

NOTICE.

Posting a request here does not mean that someone will make it. Spamming the same song over and over will get you suspended. This is not a demand area. The Charters that post their CDLC on CF do so because they want to. You cannot force them to make your song. Do not send PM's to every single charter asking for your song to be made.

Basically this is a dumping ground for your requests and nothing more. 

We Are South American Rockers- Los Prisioneros