Think About An End

W.C.F.Y.A.

Anthrax - Stomp 442 Album

Random Acts Of Senseless Violence*

Fueled*

King Sized

Riding Shotgun

In A Zone

Nothing (This song exists on here, but only for rhythm and bass.)

American Pompeii

Grunt And Click

Watchin' You (KISS cover)

Anthrax - Sound Of White Noise Album

1,000 Points Of Hate

Black Lodge*(This song exists on here, but the link is broken.)

Anthrax - Greater Of Two Evils or Persistence Of Time Albums

Keep It In the Family

Anthrax - Worship Music Album

I'm Alive

In The End*

The Giant*

Judas Priest

Crawl

The Constant*

New Noise (Refused Cover)

Anthrax - For All Kings Album

Monster*

Breathing Lightning

Mostly John Bush era Anthrax which is my personal favorite era of Anthrax, although the reincarnation of Joey Belladonna Anthrax is seriously giving the John Bush era a run for it's money! I know this is a mother load request, but I bet there are other Anthrax fans out there who will be just as grateful as I am for anyone who could put these songs on here.  A big, fat, mfn THANK YOU to anyone who takes on these requests.  It would mean A LOT.  I know there are a lot of songs in this request so I put asterisks next to the songs I like better than the others...just in case someone didn't want to make EVERY one of these songs.  :) I'm fairly new to Customs Forge so please forgive me if I'm not following proper protocol or customary procedures with my request.  Thanks again!!!!!!!!!  Long live rock!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

If you're going to be a fucking rock star, go be one.  People don't want to see the guy next door on stage; they want to see a being from another planet.  You want to see somebody you'd never meet in ordinary life.  -Lemmy

Whether you think you can or think you cannot, you're right.  -Henry Ford

Semper Fi.  -USMC

Hello, Having the whole Similitude of a dream album by neal morse band would be awesome, I know that this is a lot of work, are there cdlc crafters that accept payments to fulfill requests? I would love to hire someone to upload my requests. I can't learn songs by ear unfortunately :(

Also, by the War on Drugs, I'd love Red eyes, Pain and an ocean between the waves

Thanks!

"Flaming Telepaths" - Blue Oyster Cult - Bass Line

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD3RaHvA8NM

I can only find bass tab for the version by the Espers which is pretty similar - https://www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/espers-flaming-telepaths-tab-s67880t2

Also the tab for the lead guitar is at - https://www.songsterr.com/a/wsa/blue-oyster-cult-flaming-telepaths-tab-g-s287738

I am learning bass so am really looking for the bass part but it would be a great song to add to the archive. 

Wondering if anyone has ever worked on Rocksmith CDLC for an 80's/90's band called "Stranger".  They opened for several big bands but never quite made the mainstream.

They are a Florida band that had some great songs (e.g., Swamp Woman, Wrong Side of the Tracks, Jackie's So Bad, Hit and Run, Shakedown, Nobody's Fool, My Kind of Woman, Rock & Roll You Baby, Dirty & Mean, Comin' To Get You, Thunder Bay, Okeechobee Whiskey, etc.).

Wish I had the skills to develop the content!

Scott