Rocksmith (No Music/Audio) on TV

RockNRollKid

Question

Running into sound problems.  Live Streaming on a new PC with Rocksmith and set everything up accordingly. I can hear the gameplay (songs) on my PC inside of both the game as well as OBS with the audio meter registering with the music. But when I check on my Twitch channel on my TV, I see that I'm Live, but there is no audio.

I ran a couple of other games the same way (Gears of War, GTA 5) and when checking my Twitch channel on TV, the audio comes in perfect. Loud and Clear.Then back to Rocksmith again, still having the no audio on TV issue, but still hearing it on PC. Any idea what is causing this? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 answer to this question