DDC does chord bends wrong.

The orange string is turned into an actual string rather than be apart of the chord later on in the dynamic difficulty.
this should be just the D#5 Chord without the orange string/bend. *same with A#5*

unknown.png

the dynamic difficulty will build up to a D#5/A#5 with the orange string but this is not how it should do it.

What it would be when it reaches the level of difficulty it needs to reach:

unknown.png

• Developer

This reminded me that I had ran into this too but then forgot about it.  :P

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19KLiGZPTX--m_r6VbwYkn3-SsSYvSOC6

Here's an XML with a single phrase where it happens. DDC generates levels where the slide out has three notes when the chord itself has two notes.

Another issue with this phrase is that a muted strum at the end (at 15.895) gets the sustain of the previous chord when it is reduced to a single note.

@@iminashi,

DDC manages correctly this case only if the single notes (more than one at the same time position) are located in the same handshape as the previous chord.

In DDC, a single note belongs to an handshape only if : startTime <= note time < endTime

I use this logic, because until now, the endTime of an handshape could be equal to the startTime of the following one.

So in the aaron5015's XML file, the single notes are not located in the same handshape because their time position is equal to the endTime.

If I update manually the endTime (+1) of this handshape, DDC works fine.

Do you have knowledge about handshapes ?

Is it still possible to have the endTime of an handshape equals to the startTime of the following one ?

Thanks

• Developer

Do you have knowledge about handshapes ?

Is it still possible to have the endTime of an handshape equals to the startTime of the following one ?

In customs that can happen. In ODLC there is always a small gap between handshapes.

However, handshapes can be inside other handshapes, which is needed if you want to use chords inside arpeggios.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy