How to add two yellow notes for drums at same time (open high hat and high tom)?

Spartant2112

I'm making a song for Phase Shift and using the real drums track. So I'm trying to add a open high hat note, which is a yellow note, and a high tom note, which is also a yellow note. I know how to convert the yellow note into a crash cymbol, and a high hat note, but how would I go about having there be two notes of the same color but they are different things (a high hat and a high tom)? I clicked on the note - then went to note tab - drum- toggle Y cymbol+tom. It changed the note on the program to a triangle with a dot, but when loading it into phase shift, it still only shows an open high hat.

According to Phase Shift's chart features page (http://dwsk.proboards.com/thread/404/song-standard-advancements) they have not implemented the tom+cymbal notation yet in-game. I'm pretty sure they suggested they eventually were going to, otherwise I would not have bothered to add this to EOF. It's probably worth asking on the Phase Shift forum if they would add this feature.