Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 238

tonights scores...... not as good as @@Anwyn 's but i have done my best,

1etz4429ag2uruo6g.jpg

and on the bass, i lost it near the end, got a bit excited and basically made a complete hash of it due to excitement....as you can see from my streak

agy57vxnksr5w9d6g.jpg

as for Led Zeppelin i can't get 98.31% any more,(5 times) i just give up

night night all

• Like 3

Kind of struggled to learn anything this week.

It's been great to play songs I wouldn't normally attempt though. For example I'm not in to listening to metal but I love attempting to play it. No metal here though.

This one although it should be easy, I found a little challenging and found that often the notes don't get recognised.

RfiBOhu.jpg

For this bass which again should be easy but I can't seem to move fast enough to stay in time. Additionally the huge percussive/orgasmic sounds section in the middle prevents me wanting to play it through more than a couple of times.

3CuyNka.jpg

and this for bass would be a lot of fun if I could just get it down.

VlpVzqK.jpg

Anyway I tried, thanks for the variety. :)

Kind of struggled to learn anything this week.

It's been great to play songs I wouldn't normally attempt though. For example I'm not in to listening to metal but I love attempting to play it. No metal here though.

This one although it should be easy, I found a little challenging and found that often the notes don't get recognised.

For this bass which again should be easy but I can't seem to move fast enough to stay in time. Additionally the huge percussive/orgasmic sounds section in the middle prevents me wanting to play it through more than a couple of times.

The Revolution is too much for beginners. I'm way past that stage now but it was challenging during the 1st several plays.

The Whole Lotta Love is annoying, isn't it?! Did they ever play it on the radio? I wonder if there is a cut version.

• Like 1

I believe the Zeppelin song was edited by the radio stations themselves to make it radio friendly. I just find the large gap destroys any flow I had going. I expect that is something that can be overcome with practice though as many songs have sections where a particular instrument drops out.

Download the revolution is an odd one, The rhythm part should be easy but I just couldn't get it and I found I missed the b string too often on the D chord shapes, I usually strum chords on the acoustic and the neck is somewhat thinner on my Ibanez. The bass is a bit ahead of my ability atm dues to the unexpected shifts that take place.

All a good experience though, thanks for the challenge.

• Like 1

Download the revolution is an odd one, The rhythm part should be easy but I just couldn't get it and I found I missed the b string too often on the D chord shapes, I usually strum chords on the acoustic and the neck is somewhat thinner on my Ibanez. 

Same for me. Random misses here and there, even though it's easy and I could probably play it in master mode. Tried riff repeater and I couldn't ever get some chords to register at all!

• Like 1

re Download the revolution, I didn't follow the fingering indication and did mostly mini-barre one the high three string, even for the D chords.
Some missed detection too, but by being very slightly flat, it helped a lot...

Unfortunately, it seems like I missed the deadline as my last score wasn't taken into account :(

• Like 1