Locked Rocksmith Toolkit error when i'm trying to import package

Hi,

I'm trying to convert an original dlc from pc to ps3, but when I try to import the package, Rocksmith Toolkit gives me this error:

2018-05-07 13:57:12.4392 | RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program (INFO) :
 RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program.Main
 RocksmithToolkitGUI: v2.8.4.1-82e47ea8 BETA
 RocksmithToolkitLib: v2.8.4.1-82e47ea8 BETA
 RocksmithToolkitUpdater: vNull
 OS: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 (64 bit)
 Runtime: v4.0.30319.42000
 JIT: MsX86
 Wine:  

2018-05-07 14:03:27.9467 | RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program (ERROR) :
 RocksmithToolkitGUI.Program+<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<Main>b__1

System.Windows.Forms
Void set_Value(System.Decimal)
Exception cached:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException Value of '3.5' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'.
Nome parametro: Value Void set_Value(System.Decimal)    in System.Windows.Forms.NumericUpDown.set_Value(Decimal value)
   in RocksmithToolkitGUI.DLCPackageCreator.DLCPackageCreator.FillPackageCreatorForm(DLCPackageData info, String filesBaseDir)
   in RocksmithToolkitGUI.DLCPackageCreator.DLCPackageCreator.btnPackageImport_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value of '3.5' is not valid for 'Value'. 'Value' should be between 'Minimum' and 'Maximum'.
Nome parametro: Value
   in System.Windows.Forms.NumericUpDown.set_Value(Decimal value)
   in RocksmithToolkitGUI.DLCPackageCreator.DLCPackageCreator.FillPackageCreatorForm(DLCPackageData info, String filesBaseDir)
   in RocksmithToolkitGUI.DLCPackageCreator.DLCPackageCreator.btnPackageImport_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

How can I fix it?

at least try to buy desired dlc for specified platform

then send me screenshot of the error with toolkit at background
I guess you've met limitation of the toolkit or toolkit misinterpreting some values from dlc it should be different format :thinking:

I have the Alice In Chains pack with these songs: Down In A Hole, Heaven Beside You, No Excuses, Nutshell, Rooster

Down In A Hole gives this error

e81ac9a541f62e3e1b9f0b40d9216f63.md.jpg

Heaven Beside You gives this error

a7dc53839fbcb335ae96a41312396af6.md.jpg

The other songs have been converted without problems.

• Developer

@Alex360  Looks like this has to do with the SongVolume.  I thought that ODLC does not contain SongVolume metadata.  The problem is that these are positive SongVolumes.  The toolkit only allows zero or negative SongVolumes.  Looks like you added/revised something here:  https://github.com/rscustom/rocksmith-custom-song-toolkit/blame/b8cb499fa07264282fd160c319034e759676b0aa/RocksmithToolkitLib/DLCPackage/DLCPackageData.cs#L644  to do with reading bnk info.  If this ODLC bnk data is valid then we need to change toolkit to allow for positive SongVolume data.

Are you tired of AV False Positives???  Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here)  Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate.   CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... 

Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox       Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit       Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM)

All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible).  It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help.

*  Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response.  Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.

• Administrator

@@cozy1 He should just buy the DLC for his platform and not try to alter official content first...

As for positive volume data, that's an interesting data point which will probably require some investigation. Something to follow over somewhere else :)

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity