RS Toolkit .NET Sandboxing error?!

Whenever I launch RSTK I get an error relating to a network install location sandboxing of .NET.  When I close this msg RSTK launches but will never auto-update proclaiming that "Special conditions exist, update using latest online edition".  When I manually download and update I then get the same sandbox error and subsequent tailspin of death.

• 2 months later...

I'm getting a similar error. I can install but every time I run I get an error like this. Not sure what was meant by "unlocking the zip in properties". Any ideas? I tried reinstalling but that did not work.

yVnuNcT.png

@@Xaphist make sure ypur AV software isn't blocking rs toolkit usually avast free would do that on a first run of any app it doesn't know allow toolkit to run or disable antivirus for a moment to test if it's av or something else

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy