Automatic tone changes not working

Aaronhagyard95

Question

I have been working on a CDLC song and the song starts on a clean tone then switches too a Distortion tone the thing is I have created the tone changes points in EOF and I have created the different tones and added them into the RStoolkit and I have tried to add all of the tones to the guitar xml file and after I generated the psarc file and added it to my rocksmith game the game wont automatically change from clean to distortion at the points I have added the tone change Im really ripping my hair out here and I want to upload this cdlc to the site but I cant until I have did the tone changes what am I doing wrong? is there anything I have missed out? any help would be appreciated.

4 answers to this question

• Administrator

I have tried to add all of the tones to the guitar xml file

Huh what?

What exactly happen in game when the tone is supposed to switch?

What did you exactly did in the toolkit and EOF?

Can we see the file? this will make it easier for us to help you.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity

when the tone is supposed to switch it just stays on the clean tone and doesnt change at all 

in EOF I went to the measure of the song when the tone is supposed to change and went on rocksmith>tone change and added a tone change to the list with a specific name.

on the toolkit I had created the tones and named them the same as I did on EOF and put the tones in the tone A and B slots on the xml file that you have to import into the toolkit when creating the psarc file.

which file do you want me to send to you? 

• Administrator

@@Aaronhagyard95 I would be ready to bet that you uncheck the box in the toolkit saying that it prevent multi-tone failure and that you switch both tone A and B which you should never had to do in the first place.

You only need to edit the tone in the tones part of the toolkit but you shouldn't ever need to change the order in the arrangement window in the toolkit.

Firekorn's workshop
In Flames Discography

#FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity