Real Tone Cable where to find?

Bergami

Question

Hi guys,

I am really having problems where to order my Real Tone Cable.

I am going to NY next week and can find it nowhere, can't order from amazon either because my hotel won't take any packages.

In my country it is, most likely, out of stock or the price is insanely high.

You guys know any stores in NY that sells this cable? (other than GameStop)

Or can you tell me if the No-Cable works just like the Real Tone?

Thank you

13 answers to this question

I have 2 cables and live in NY. I would ship you one if I didn't do multiplayer with my friends so much.

I know how you can get one though quickly. I'll message you the details.

• Like 1

Always check and use -> The latest Toolkit builds

To disable dynamic difficulty and not get the 100% accuracy bug don't use the override to max option, but instead disable DD and set sight reading level to Max. With this configuration the 100% bug does not surface.

raynebc, on 10 Apr 2014 - 2:04 PM, said:
If you won't go to stores that are likely to have it, you're really cutting down on your choices. You can try to have a store special order it from their warehouse, but there's no guarantee it will arrive in time.

Feel free to tell me stores where I can find it.

The only ones I know are:

GameStop and RadioShack, both unavailable online.

I will visit their stores, though I don't know if I will find it there 

Feel free to tell me stores where I can find it.

The only ones I know are:
GameStop and RadioShack, both unavailable online.

Target, Best Buy, or Walmart are your only other store options.

Always check and use -> The latest Toolkit builds

To disable dynamic difficulty and not get the 100% accuracy bug don't use the override to max option, but instead disable DD and set sight reading level to Max. With this configuration the 100% bug does not surface.

The no cable patch works ok for the PC but it's not perfect.  Ebay and Amazon were the only places I could find just the cable by itself.  I finally bought a used copy of the original Rocksmith to get a cable.  Have you tried finding someone on Ebay/Amazon that will ship to your country?

The no cable patch works ok for the PC but it's not perfect.  Ebay and Amazon were the only places I could find just the cable by itself.  I finally bought a used copy of the original Rocksmith to get a cable.  Have you tried finding someone on Ebay/Amazon that will ship to your country?

It is an easy option, although I'd have to wait for about a month until it arrive here and I'd have to pay extra cash for the shipping.

Toys r us may be a good option, but I can only find the full Guitar Bundle of the game atm.

Target is too far away from where I am staying.

I am staying at NY 10017 and I will play the game on PC.

You may have to consider buying Rocksmith 1, since that comes with the cable, and the price is about the same now anyways.

Gamestop's website claims to have in "low stock" the following at stores near the 10017 zip code, you'll probably want to call ahead to make sure they really have it before you travel to them (and make sure they understand you don't want the 2014 edition):

Rocksmith 1 for PS3, 23.5 miles away:

Interstate Plaz

25 Interstate Shop Ctr

Ramsey, NJ 07446

(201) 995-0250

Rocksmith 1 for Xbox, 12.9 miles away:

Brick Church Plaza

523 Main St

East Orange, NJ 07018

(973) 674-0670

If you change your mind about Walmart:

Rocksmith 1 for Xbox, 26.71 miles away:

Walmart store #5281—Woodbridge

306 Us Highway 9 N

Woodbridge, NJ 07095

(732) 826-4652

There may be other local stores that have it, I'm not sure which other ones to check.

You may have to consider buying Rocksmith 1, since that comes with the cable, and the price is about the same now anyways.Gamestop's website claims to have in "low stock" the following at stores near the 10017 zip code, you'll probably want to call ahead to make sure they really have it before you travel to them (and make sure they understand you don't want the 2014 edition):Rocksmith 1 for PS3, 23.5 miles away:Interstate Plaz25 Interstate Shop CtrRamsey, NJ 07446(201) 995-0250Rocksmith 1 for Xbox, 12.9 miles away:Brick Church Plaza523 Main StEast Orange, NJ 07018(973) 674-0670If you change your mind about Walmart:Rocksmith 1 for Xbox, 26.71 miles away:Walmart store #5281—Woodbridge306 Us Highway 9 NWoodbridge, NJ 07095(732) 826-4652There may be other local stores that have it, I'm not sure which other ones to check.

Great idea, Rocksmith 1 for either ps3/x360 w/cable are the same price as cable alone, 29,99.

This may works just fine.