CDLC install - partly installed

brushmaker

Question

Hi guys hopefully someone can just point me to what I'm doing wrong, I have viewed some of the video tutorials on how to install CDLC into RS-14, so here's exactly what I have done.

Firstly I made a donation to Custom Forge because I think its great cause and I dont mind throwing in a few quid now and then.

anyway!

I then paid for and installed the Cherub Rock dlc from steam, that's all installed nicely.

2nd I then download the DL file D3DX9_42 and installed that into the directory Rocksmith14 directory.

3rd. I then downloaded from CDLC Search link and searched for the song I wanted (muse - Sphyco) great its there so I downloaded the PC version and installed that into the DLC directory..again all fine.

4th I then loaded up steam to play RS14 and all looked fine as the Muse Sphyco song was in my "Learn A song" list wow! that was simple...well I thought so! so then I plugged in the guitar and started to load Muse Sphyco..and yes it loaded and I was able to tune to Drop D as it told me to do so, now I  have sound guys but no graphics/ strings /tutorial  just a blank screen with the two speakers on the side...hopefully I have explained that bit ok.

Am I missing another thing to download and install to make the instructions appear and be able to play, I nearly there I think but this is just strange to me I must be missing something guys any help would be great.

Mervyn

2 answers to this question