Confused on something

Do you have to play in the guitar parts and the bass or can you compete in just the bass path? I completely suck at regular guitar but I am pretty decent as a bass player. Also do I choose which subclass to join  or do I start as a Beg and get leveled up? I would like to start competing in this but dont want to screw up my submissions.

Thanks

• Like 1

@@Netrngr as @@MaZtoR has said you can join at what level you want to.

There is no need to join as a beginner and rank up, if you are at a higher level you will be better off in that class.

You can play all the songs on a given week and just get scored on your chosen class.

In my experience I have improved beyond my expectations and the guys and girls are really encouraging and helpful.

Give it a go.