Rocksmith 2014 Championship Week 232

Gamut

I think some scores were left on the board from last week.

I have scrubbed @@Fandaru, @@Rodman, @@Anwyn and adjusted @@Telboy's scores off Adv Rhythm, and taken @@MellonFarmer's off GoG.

If you could all check your latest scores are all up there, and there are no spurious ones, that'd be grand!

(Also the sort function appears to be broken on GoG...)

My scores are fine now. 

I don't know how many people are involved in the data entry, but if you need help I'm up for it. 

• Like 2

I have had a bad case of the flu since Friday,  this is the first time since then i am able to sit up with my computer.

So no help with the leaderbord and no scores yet.  But hopefully I will be able to play at lest a little bit before closing time.

• Like 3

Hey everyone, I'm back! Missed a few weeks, but I'm coming back full-force (hopefully, haha)

One of my favourite JP songs, great chart too!

ZC8Ufbr.jpg

• Like 5

My CDLC ! 

I usually release about 2 CDLC a month, because I like to take my time and make them as good as I can for the benefit of everyone interested in them ;)

I think some scores were left on the board from last week.

I have scrubbed @@Fandaru, @@Rodman, @@Anwyn and adjusted @@Telboy's scores off Adv Rhythm, and taken @@MellonFarmer's off GoG.

If you could all check your latest scores are all up there, and there are no spurious ones, that'd be grand!

(Also the sort function appears to be broken on GoG...)

My scores are fine now. 

I don't know how many people are involved in the data entry, but if you need help I'm up for it. 

@@Rodman would be the man to talk to.  ;)

• Like 2

ok i have been playing this bloody song 50+ times now and it is driving me crazy....... it is in my head all the time and i just want it to stop, and then i saw @@Anwyn get 93% but i could not get over 90%

after a lot of trying i got a bit better and thought i had got the edge,

k7a8zbk3ehp909u6g.jpg

now I see 94% from @@Anwyn & @MaZtoR  :( is i'll have to play it more.........

please make it stop  :tired_face:

i haven't even tried the others yet, after the sight-reads   :see_no_evil:

• Like 5

ok i have been playing this bloody song 50+ times now and it is driving me crazy....... it is in my head all the time and i just want it to stop, and then i saw @@Anwyn get 93% but i could not get over 90%

@@Telboy I know exactly what you mean. This song is quite different from what I play normally and I am really struggling. I have played it so many times already and still don't get it consistently right.

That said, sometimes I get in the flow, then it works (sooo close):

FL5ZaMD.jpg

The play count lies, there have been a hundred restarts.

• Like 6

Wonderful Angra, it's a pity sections are so long. I'd like to try the fast bits of the solo but I have to play also the slower (and more easy) part. 

I noticed that to.   So i used the BRP tool to add a section for just that.   It messed up the highway speed so i had to repack it with the toolkit after.  Looks like it is working now.

Here is a link if you want to try.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BDwk8Duqo3f4lME1q-px4JxcMswjgpL2/view?usp=sharing

I dont want to add it to the song page because there is something that feels a bit off with it. 

• Like 2

Wonderful Angra, it's a pity sections are so long. I'd like to try the fast bits of the solo but I have to play also the slower (and more easy) part. 

I noticed that to.   So i used the BRP tool to add a section for just that.   It messed up the highway speed so i had to repack it with the toolkit after.  Looks like it is working now.

Here is a link if you want to try.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BDwk8Duqo3f4lME1q-px4JxcMswjgpL2/view?usp=sharing

I dont want to add it to the song page because there is something that feels a bit off with it. 

Great! Thanks! Will runs on this "new" version be accepted? 

Man, that was hard work! After getting the exact same score as in my last post for two times and serveral tries that scored lower, finally a 97% score, even if it is only a 0.21% improvement.

y8qhtcq.jpg

Now it's time to try the other stuff.

G2oiNHK.jpg

• Like 2