I)ark_Seph's Customs

I)ark_Seph

My CDLCs will be mainly consist of 70/80s, but an occasion 90s and some 2000s will come along. This is basically a redo of CF versions that are not accurate, bad tones, and just doesn't look good. I will be trying to do this Ubisoft-style CDLCs to make it more interesting. Lead, Rhythm, Bass, Vocals and other arrangements will be included on all my CDLCs.

Releases:

Aldo Nova - Fantasy (Lead, Rhythm, Bonus Lead, Bass, Vocals)

Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock 'n' Roll (Lead, Rhythm, Alt Rhythm, Bass, Vocals)

WIP CDLCS (This will update overtime once I get a chance into making new projects):

• Poor Little Fool - Ricky Nelson
  • Building The Bridge - REO Speedwagon

If anybody wants to help, I will be fully appreciated! Thanks and thank your Magna Charter for their effort into making the best and accurate CDLC version on CF!  :D

• Like 1

Check out my Released, WIP, and
Future CDLCs here(Ubisoft Style):
I)ark_Seph's Customs

Hi, can you do Bruce Springsteen - Radio Nowhere?  I think that would be an awesome song to play.

Thanks,

-- John...

We will see. I found a music sheet tab for it, so i'll what I can do.

I)ark_Seph's Customs

• 1 month later...

@@newmans1985 In the future yes, once I get a band score tab for the whole album it came off of. Right now, I’m waiting for a Judas Priest Tab book, with songs like Heading Out to the Highway, Hot Rockin’, Turbo Lover, Out In The Cold, Private Property, and hopefully more.

• Like 1

I)ark_Seph's Customs

• 7 months later...