Mayakashi

Venomous Spiders Web

Pledge

Gentle Lie

Songs I wish I could make but cant  for now:P:

Vermin(no tabs)

13Staris[-]1(Song's bpm at the end)

yes pepole,i work hard for ya

-If you have a request post it here/status/pm me(not just GazettE ofc but prefer jrock xD)

Edited by ILoveGazettE
  • Like 3

GazeRock Is Not Dead! 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi first off thax for the JRock song and I wanted to now what other JRock bands do u lisin to?

could u do the GazettE's 13stairs[-]/Psychopath/Dim Scene

I was also wondering if you could do other JRock bands like DELUHI, GALEYD, or Versailles b/c thay have some incredible guitarists!

If u haven't listen to them you should give them a try craze good guitar in their songs.  :D

Hi first off thax for the JRock song and I wanted to now what other JRock bands do u lisin to?

could u do the GazettE's 13stairs[-]/Psychopath/Dim Scene

I was also wondering if you could do other JRock bands like DELUHI, GALEYD, or Versailles b/c thay have some incredible guitarists!

If u haven't listen to them you should give them a try craze good guitar in their songs. :D

hey,you are welcome!

and i wish i could make cdlc out of any jrock band/song i heard but its hard to find tabs for them .

so if if you have a cool song with good tab i can have a look at it and hopefully make it!:) im always open for new music!

(ill check the ones you posted here later~)

GazeRock Is Not Dead! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, thanks for your great work on the Gazette customs. I have found them fun to play.

Now I usually don't want to request customs, but I would love to see some Sex Machineguns customs done, they have been one of my favorite bands for a long time. I could do bass customs from them myself but I love their guitar solos and it would be a shame for the customs not to include them, better leave them for someone who knows their business :)

A quick search in songsterr looks like there are some tabs available for them, don't know how good they are though

http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/search?pattern=sex+machineguns

I guess some of my favorite songs would be Hanabi-la Daikaten, Fire or Illusion City.

They are a great live band (or at least were in their prime) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLXc6_CRGcI

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, thanks for your great work on the Gazette customs. I have found them fun to play.

Now I usually don't want to request customs, but I would love to see some Sex Machineguns customs done, they have been one of my favorite bands for a long time. I could do bass customs from them myself but I love their guitar solos and it would be a shame for the customs not to include them, better leave them for someone who knows their business :)

A quick search in songsterr looks like there are some tabs available for them, don't know how good they are though

http://www.songsterr.com/a/wa/search?pattern=sex+machineguns

I guess some of my favorite songs would be Hanabi-la Daikaten, Fire or Illusion City.

They are a great live band (or at least were in their prime) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLXc6_CRGcI

somtimes i dont get notifications and i discover ppl actualy asked/said somthing and i didnt even know:/

so sorry for late replay lol

anyways i need to get used to the band before i make their songs for motivation(love the stuff i do:P) and to know who plays what(it helps me alot when i fix guitar parts)

so far i really liked this 1 (no way i can play this soon i think xD)

im donig alot gazette stuff atm and dont have much time so ill wait with it abit but ill keep it in mind! :)

GazeRock Is Not Dead! 

Yeah, liking the songs you do as customs is important. That's why just throwing out random bands for requests is always a bit, well, random. I'm glad that you apparently did a little research on Sex Machineguns, maybe you like them or maybe not. Taste in music is the ultimate subjective thing after all :)

Keep them awesome customs coming out!

• Like 1