Help please

Question

Hello to the community.

Sorry for translate (i'm french)

It's been a while since I've been fighting my first DLC of Steppenwolf - The Pusher and I wanted to know if anyone could help me finish it because I realize that the measurements are not in place.

By cons all the rest and synchronized (I spent a lot of time to put everything in place) suddenly sections and sentences do not always zoom camera relevant.

I still have notes and bend to correct but most of the work is already done.

So if someone who masters and who tells me what I missed it would be cool even if in the end he signs the finished track in his name, it does not bother me absolutely as long as it benefits many people.

4 answers to this question

Bonjour, Fedro,

If the camera doesn't zoom properly, it could be that you need to designate more sections (Shift S) and ensure the fret hand positions are correct (Shift F).  Also, if you have set the fret hand positions, ensure you do not extend the tail of a sustain from an earlier note beyond where you set the hand position change.  In other words, the hand position can only change once the note is released.

Bon chance!

ps: your English is much better than my French! ;)

Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

See my Workshop here.

Thank you @@Tysylio

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with sections and sentences.

I'm going to look at it seriously.

Thank you for everything.

Last question: what should I put as a section at the beginning between the first bar and the first note, no guitar?

Nothing.  Just use "Intro" as your first phrase/section.  Place it at the start of the first bar with the first note in it.  For example, below:

The first note in not always on the first beat.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u9aodzk1j8o2dxb/Start.JPG?dl=0

Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you've been up to.

See my Workshop here.