Introduction

mretgis

Greetings from the deep south US.  Just figured I'd say hello, I use a ton of CDLC and kind of feel bad that I don't really interact much. I play bass like fieldy and jaco had a baby together, and occasionally I play guitar very poorly. I'm in the music business, I sell re-necked unwanted guitars on ebay as vintage les pauls.  Its a very niche market but if you're good at it, and aren't afraid of jumping in a dumpster, there is money to be made.    Anyway, I have 4 listings to get up tonight so I have to run, but hope everyone is doing well.  Glad to have this resource to keep playing fun. 

Can I just leave this cabinet here? I'll take it home after the next practice I swear.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy