What do you need to do to get the actual percentage played correctly to display

Hey All,

I have never done anything with the custom tool kit before. My favorite thing about rocksmith is the gratification that I get from increasing my percentage played on a song as I get better. Lots of the CLDC does not have the ability to store the percentage you got right or mastered. Some of the CLDC does keep track, but gives you 100% no matter how well you play it. Make no mistake, I thoroughly appreciate all the work it had to take to make these songs both musically and being able to navigate the custom tool kit. However, is there anyone that could give me a quick “cook book” instruction on what I would have to do to modify these songs in order for them to display percentage played?

so I installed the tool kit on my computer, then I downloaded the CFSM file (it is .rar?) and put it on the desktop.  Clicked it and it asks what program to use to open it?  Should I put it somewhere else... am I doing something wrong?

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. - Privacy Policy